Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Aug 12, 2009, 12:07 PM
    Data Package
    Hello

I was browsing through the tmobile site and saw that some cell phones require a data storage package or something. I confused as to what that is...

So my question is what is a data storage package, what is it for, and do you have to pay for that separately from the phone??
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 12, 2009, 12:54 PM

I'm not sure about data storage, but if you use your phone to access the Internet there is often an extra charge for this/
    xpertgamer08 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 12:58 PM

You may be seeing a data package. This is a combination of a certain number (or unlimited-very expensive) of texting, web browsing, and cell phone use. The texting goes by how many texts are sent and received. The web browsing goes by how many gigabytes of info you look at and calling is the total number of minutes you talk to people.

Aug 13, 2009, 09:00 AM

Ok that is really confusing lol. I won't be getting a phone that I have to buy a data package for then. Thank you guys

Jan 7, 2010, 11:32 AM

Hey you guys! I just got a G1 phone. I was wondering if anyone has or had that phone and what you thought of it?

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

Collect data into 2 combo boxes from data in an access table [ 1 Answers ]

I have two combo boxes. When the form loads the db connection opens a recordset that selects all the data from the retaillocations table. When you choose the region (0-4), that number loads into a text box and the Contacts load into the forst combo box. Now I want to select only the Name based on...

Transmitting data and receiving data wireless through moirco-controller [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I want to transmit data from one microcontroller to another microcontroller wirelessly. The micro-controller are connected to one computer each through a serial cable. I want it to transmit data from the hyper terminal to the 1st micro-controller. For example, when I type the letter "a", it...

Convert vista data or hd to xp data or hd [ 3 Answers ]

Had vista on PC - lost motherboard - replacement motherboard will not support vista. I have xp installed, but it will not recognize data from vista hard drive. Though I have my data files backed up on "carbonite", I don't know if they will restore to an XP hard drive? Else - is there...

Option: Relocation Package or Bonus Package - What is Better? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been offered a lump sum relocation package or it can also be a lump sum bonus package. I live in FL and will by moving to NYC. What would be the best offer to take with the least in taxes?

View more questions Search