Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jfkmaggie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2004, 05:57 PM
    Error message: Web page cannot be saved to selecti
    Error message box says "web page can not be saved to this location" When I go to file click on "save as" it automatically defaults in the "save web page box" in save as type -Web page complete(*.htm*.htlm) encoding box - western european(ISO) the Error Saving Web Page pops up. I've noticed that in the past when I save to file it would have a yellow folder along with the browser file that matches it & pic would be saved with it as well, now it just saves without the yellow folder. What do I need to do to correct this so (the pic& all text as well) when I save web pages that I win in bids will save all.
    Now when I check saved file the pic are not there I'm guessing it's because the yellow folder is not saved along with the file. I don't want to save pic separately- I know how to do this.
    :-/
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Jul 28, 2004, 08:06 PM
    Re: Error message: Web page cannot be saved to sel
    Check out the following:

http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;EN-US;198997

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Far Cry Error Message [ 5 Answers ]

I installed and updated the game Far Cry, but this Error keeps coming up: "Please insert the correct CD-Rom, select OK and restart application " I have unticked the Emulation programs that I can think of. ( Alcohol, and uninstalled Ghost9 and Clone DVD2 ). Nothing works, put in CD, click Icon...

Error message [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting an error message that says "C:\program1\symantec\s32evnt1.DLL. An installable virtual device driver fialed Dll initialization. Choose "close" to terminate the application. I don't have Symantec/Norton Anti-Virus installed on my computer. I get this error when I'm trying to remove...

Error message [ 1 Answers ]

Error message when trying to save a web page. Please help me Marthie

Error message [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to fix my computer. At shut down, I keep getting a drwts.32 error and a dwwin.exe. Error. Any idea what it is and how to fix it?

Error message [ 8 Answers ]

After a recent about with a virus my computer gives me the error message Explorer.exe- Application Error The application failed to initialize properly (0xc00000005). Click OK to terminate the application. Any hints on how to fix this. I still have access to explorer in safe mode but that's...

View more questions Search