Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swati15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 02:27 AM
    My husband

How can I initiate with my husband during sex.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Jul 30, 2009, 08:13 AM

Tell him what you want, and what you like. Ask him what HE wants. Start kissing him, and tell him that you want him. He needs to know you are attracted to him, and things such as that, just like You do.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2009, 08:36 AM

How old are you hon?

There are many ways to initiate sex with your husband. Simply wear nothing, sit in his lap while he watches TV, and kiss his neck. See what happens ;)
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2009, 09:48 AM
    Simple... just do it... when you want something you tell him. Unless he is one of those, "He is man...him king of jungle" Types. The rest of us have no problems with our wives letting us know when they want something.
    Luvgirl Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2009, 11:38 AM

Men actually looove that a woman is able to take the lead, and start the sexual encounter.
    I know that when someone says it, we make it sound really easy, and in reality, it is. Men are like dogs (in the best way possible, I'm an animal lover :P) you just have to pay attention to him and he'll be up for the challenge.
    JEREMIE99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Jul 30, 2009, 11:46 AM

It really depends because sometimes guys get really tired of the same sex partner but doesn't mean he's cheating it means he's not attracted to you any more I know it sounds mean but it's the truth

Jul 30, 2009, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JEREMIE99 View Post
    it really depends because sometimes guys get really tired of the same sex partner but doesnt mean hes cheating it jus means hes not attracted to you any more i know it sounds mean but its the truth
    That is a REALLY mean thing to say, itt may be truth, but I thought it was so cruel :(

What I'd say to you, he's your husband, if you guys lost the atraction and the spark talk to hm, and try to get t back, do fun stuff together, do things that tturn you both on..
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2009, 12:15 PM

OK guys we don't have enough information from the OP to make a lot of real decisions or give good advise here.

I suggest the OP come back and fill us in on why she is asking this question.

Jul 30, 2009, 12:17 PM

True..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 30, 2009, 12:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    ok guys we dont have enough information from the OP to make alot of real decisions or give good advise here.

i suggest the OP come back and fill us in on why she is asking this question.
    It doesn't matter why she's asking it, it's a pretty straightforward question.

She wants to initiate sex with her husband. There could be lots of reasons, just like there are lots of ways to go about this.

My suggestion is to ask him what he likes, what he wants, what turns him on.

Communication is imortant, you can't read his mind so ask him.

Good luck.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2009, 12:30 PM

Got to spread the rep alty :)

Yeah I know that. I meant for what jerimie and luvgirl were getting into.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fed up with husband! [ 0 Answers ]

His attitude is weirrrddd. Try this. If he doesn't to go out with you because that'l waste money and all.. tell him to just take a walk with you. Or ask him to accompany you when you want to go shopping for groceries and things like that. Observe his reactions then. You are confused and you don't...

What will my husband get? [ 5 Answers ]

My family and I were in a supermarket by our house. We were in there for about 35-40 min shopping. The manager then approached us. He asked us to check our bags at the front. We were going to check out after we put the soda back that we didn't want. The manager approached us again and told us that...

H1B Husband, Husband and Wife overseas, LayOff [ 9 Answers ]

I was on a H1B visa and working in the US sine June 2007. The company that I was working for downsized and I was laid off from there on 31st Oct 2008. Subsequently since I was unable to find employment I decided to move back home at the end of November. I got married in Dec 2008. By that time my...

Is a good husband or bad husband [ 3 Answers ]

My father cheat on my mom with the same woman that try to kill my mom 4 year ago. It's a very long story. 4 year ago my dad meet this woman but I don't know how they meet. My mom saw my dad with this woman in bed together so at that time. This woman put a spell on my mom and my dad but the...

Ex husband was new husband to adopt his children [ 12 Answers ]

I am currently married with a child. However I was married once before and have two children with that marriage. The marriage ended due to her extra martial affairs, the children were very young, four and five. They are now 11 and 12. I pay child support and provide insurance for the children....

View more questions Search