Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biggertrux Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2009, 08:24 AM
    Chevy Cavalier ignition
    Where is the ignition module and coil on a chevy cavalier, 1990?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jul 29, 2009, 10:25 AM

Four or Six cylinder: LH Rear Side Of Engine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

97 chevy cavalier [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have a 97 chevy cavalier. My ets off and abs lights have been on for a mnth now. My check engine light was on after I changed the spark plugs and filters it went off. Also for a while now when I slow down or stop my car dies. It starts back up but is unexpected. I had my alternator replaced...

1999 Chevy Cavalier [ 1 Answers ]

My Chevy has been having "trouble" with the trip & odom meter. It will look like it's written in an alien language, but will turn back to normal. Now, the right turn signal is blinking double-time and does not blink on the rear of the car, but does in the front. And, the auto driving lights are...

1998 Chevy Cavalier needs a new ignition module and coil.I think [ 1 Answers ]

My car's been running perfectly fine, and then last Saturday I started it up to take it in for an oil change, and the engine jerked and then a few seconds later cut out completely. I started it up, tried revving the engine since it seemed like it was having trouble getting things going, but nothing...

92 chevy cavalier [ 1 Answers ]

I just had to put a fuel pump on my cavalier and now it will run but if you drive it a little ways or give it a little gas it losses all power and starts spitting and sputtering. Please can someone help me.

View more questions Search