Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SysVirus Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 12:48 AM
    Doctor said 10 KGs
    Hi all.

I had problems with my leg I broked it, so after surgery doctor said that I must loss 10 KG

I'm 20, but I can't do exercise because of my leg problems I can't walk probably
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2009, 03:29 AM

I have orthopedic problems due to injury and am not allowed to exercise with my feet. But you can work out your upper body.. I did and lost around 20lbs. How about changing your diet
    SysVirus Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 04:48 AM

At this moment I'm not on diet
    Can anyone sagest some diet ?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2009, 05:12 AM

Low fat low carb 6 small meals per day eat lots of fruit and veggies. Try to eat some protein with every meal
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2009, 05:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SysVirus View Post
    Hi all.

I had problems with my leg I broked it, so after surgery doctor said that I must loss 10 KG

I'm 20, but I can't do excercise coz of my leg problems I can't walk probably
    Talk again to the doctor who suggested the weight loss in the first place. He/she should help you with a proper diet change.
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2009, 08:35 AM

Diet makes more of a difference to your weight than exercise anyway.

Cut out all the white carbs (sugar, bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, box breakfast cereals) and replace with lots of green veg, and some whole fruit. Not juice. Eat quality protein like oily fish, eggs, meat, dairy (cottage cheese is great for this) and try to avoid anything processed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I see a doctor? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there a few days ago a started noticing that I was getting a cold, or so I thought. I have been getting progressivly worse daily no matter what I do. I have chest congestion, sinus drainage, severe cough, on and off headaches, dizziness and a stuffy nose.:( I have tried mucinex dm, tylenol cold,...

How do I become a doctor? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to become a doctor but I don't know the steps on ding so. When applying to colleges which major am I suppose to write?

Ask a doctor [ 1 Answers ]

I am feeling unwell . Ihave had a tummy bug for over a week and have now got a sore throat. My tummy hurts and I get tummy cramps. I feel like I have a cold coming.

Should I go to a doctor? [ 19 Answers ]

:confused: Usually my menstrual cycle runs between 26-28 days. I am currently on day 32, and I am never late. I have taken a pregnancy test already and it came out negative. Could I still be pregnant? If the tests keep coming out negative and I don't get my period, should I call a doctor? Is that...

Why should I go to the doctor [ 4 Answers ]

I am a student who is doing a speech on why people should go to the doctor. I wanted to know if anyone could give me a few reasons that will back up my reasons. If you are a doctor that would be so helpful. And if you could please give me your name (last is fine) and what kind of doctor you are,...

View more questions Search