Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morrenojavis19 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2009, 03:50 AM
    Buying replica shoes online?
    I want to buy replica shoes like nike and adidas online for cheap.. and I was wondering from which reliable & legit site I can buy them from and if they do accept crdit card and Can they ship it to The Middle East i.e QATAR thanks for the help...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2009, 03:57 AM

Why not buy Nikes off eBay.
    They might be used but they should be cheap enough.
    nike tennis shoes, great deals on Clothing, Shoes Accessories, Sporting Goods on eBay!

Amazon sells them too but they are like $60. But look new.
    Amazon.com:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find a replica of Peter Pan's sword from the film Hook? [ 1 Answers ]

Over the past six months I have been searching for Peter Pan's golden sword from the film Hook. I have tried everything and have come up with absolutely nothing, it is almost as if the sword never existed. If anyone knowns where I could purchase a replica of that sword or at least point me in the...

Buying a car online [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone had any experience on buying a car online? I found her on craigslistI foundd her on craigslist, she is selling her 2004 toyata with 29,000 miles for only $3000. She says she can find someone delivery to me for cheap and the deal will be closed only through eBay vehicle purchase...

View more questions Search