Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DjDibbles88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Where can I find a replica of Peter Pan's sword from the film Hook?
    Over the past six months I have been searching for Peter Pan's golden sword from the film Hook. I have tried everything and have come up with absolutely nothing, it is almost as if the sword never existed. If anyone knowns where I could purchase a replica of that sword or at least point me in the right direction I would be extremely grateful. Thank you.
    Chris Wootton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 05:20 AM
    Yourprops.com definitely has Hooks sword so it might be worth checking that out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find name of film [ 6 Answers ]

I saw this movie some time ago already on TV so its probably 10 to 20 years old maybe more. At the start of the movie a woman gets defenestrated from a flat of a tower (not sure about the tower but was sort of high). A new one comes to move in and she soon meets the owner of the building (or his...

The peter pan sword from the movie hook [ 1 Answers ]

Does any one know how to find this toy from from the movie hook I had it when I was a kid Back in the mid 90's and now can't find it!

Trying to find the name of an old film. [ 6 Answers ]

Im trying to find the name of an old film I use to have recorded maybe about 12 years ago. It could be from the mid to late 80's, and is about a car race/rally. It stars a car that can drive both ways (maybe a beatle) which is driven by a nunn. There is also a remote control helicopter in it....

Help me find this film [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if any one knew the name of a film I saw once. I first saw it in the early 90's but the film may have been older and all I can remember about it is that a young girl and her family move house and she goes to the attic and discovers a ghost of a gil trapped in the mirror and some...

Trying to find 80's film [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this film for years now, can't really remember a lot about it just that its about 2 boys who are on a school trip and they run away and get on a boat or raft and paddle to an island where they meet a convict (maybe 2) and they try and hide from him, and I remember a little...

View more questions Search