Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevenedward Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2009, 01:41 PM
    french etcings dated 1937-szl copyright mark
    I have two original etchings w/ a copyright mark szl-sydney z lucas- dated 1937 artist name Pierre. I can't find any information on the artist or the artwork. One piece is called THE ROAD TO BERRY FRANCE AND THE OTHER IS FARM IN BEAUCE FRANCE. Can someone tell me if these etchings are worth anything or just very common? Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 18, 2009, 01:47 PM

A PIC OF EACH WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA. HOW DO YOU THINK WE CAN T ELL YOU BY JUST YOUR DESCRIPTION,?

You can always find an art dealer where you live and have him take a look at each one. At least he can see what he is dealing with.

Tick
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 18, 2009, 01:48 PM
    Refer to this sticky: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/pa...ad-155531.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grandaughter of French Citizen Believes Eligible for Dual Citizenship (French/USA) [ 1 Answers ]

I recently visited my Aunt (in California) and she gave me a sparse amount of information to the effect as follows: 1.) Even though I was born in California and live in Washington State, because my grandmother was a French citizen that never naturalized American (never became and American...

Etching copyright by SZL (1937 0r 1931) [ 2 Answers ]

I have an original etching "Sunny Morning" by Pierre. SZL copy #30. I would like to know something about the artist and the value of the etching. One answer given indicated the gallery was open from 1940 to 1960. However, this etching has a copyright dated 1937 or 1931

French prints by Raffray Copyright Camilla Lucas 1936 [ 1 Answers ]

My Grandmother left me 2 prints by Raffray, Copyright 1936 by Camilla Lucas Ny Usa.Both appear to be watercolors of French Country Scenes. One is titled sous e' eluse. Can you give me any information about them and is there any value? Thank you.

French etcings by sidney z lucas [ 2 Answers ]

I have four sidney z lucas genuine french etchings of women with different hats and would like to know their value. Thank you.

Can French citizen applying for US citizenship keep French nationality too? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Experts, I am a French citizen with a green card since 1997, that I obtained through marriage. I have been living in the US since then and I would like to apply to a US citizenship but keep my French citizenship as well. Is this possible? Also, I am now separated from my husband. Can I...

View more questions Search