Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karan clayton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2009, 12:30 AM
    Bathroom light, fan, pull cord wiring
    I have had to replace the plasterboard on my bathroom ceiling due to a leak, but the details for where the wires connected, were written down but seem to be wrong.
    I need to connect the wires from the light pull cord to the light fitting to the fan.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jul 15, 2009, 07:41 AM

Please consider snapping a picture so we can see what the connections will be. Then use the "Go Advanced" tab to add the pics to this post.

One other question. The light and fan are controlled by a pull switch on the device, correct? There is no wall switch involved with this circuit, correct?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snowblower won't start, made bad noise using electric, pull cord now hard to pull. [ 7 Answers ]

I tried to start my snowblower today and it wouldn't start. I decided to try the electric start, plugged it in, hit the start button and all it made was a spinny grinding noise. Unplugged it, and tried to start it manually with pull cord again. The cord would not pull without lots of effort and...

Pull cord won't pull on Murray 2.0 mower [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Murray/Briggs 6.0 engine mower and the pull cord is sticking. It will stop after pulling about 4 inches. Then if I jiggle the pull cord it will extend another 4 inches. I can see a plastic piece that seems to be stopping it at every four inches. What is causing this and what is the repair...

Pull cord in bathroom [ 2 Answers ]

Pull cord light in bathroom will not come on, it doesn't click anymore, any suggestions.

Wiring pull chain kit to light fixture [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a 4 light chandelier in the ceiling and need to add a pull chain kit, my question is where does the pull chain wiring get wired to? I know the chandelier black and white wires go to the ceiling wires but am confused as to where to wire the pull chain black and wires to.

Pull cord light switch [ 1 Answers ]

I pulled the cord from my pull cord light switch. What should I do? Do I have to replace the whole fixture or can I replace the cord? OHH!! Before I forget the cord is totally pulled out. There is no cord visible. I haven't take the fixture off Thanks for all the help:confused:

View more questions Search