Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanyaq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 06:43 AM
    Pull cord in bathroom
    Pull cord light in bathroom will not come on, it doesn't click anymore, any suggestions.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Aug 6, 2008, 07:15 AM
    I have read that they can be fixed, but for about $2 you could just get a new one and replace it.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Aug 6, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Just how elegant is the light fixture? It would probably be less aggravating to replace the entire fixture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawnmower pull cord won't pull [ 1 Answers ]

When I tried to start my mower by pulling the cord, it wouldn't budge. Nothing I did made it move an inch. What happened and how can I fix it? :(

Snowblower won't start, made bad noise using electric, pull cord now hard to pull. [ 7 Answers ]

I tried to start my snowblower today and it wouldn't start. I decided to try the electric start, plugged it in, hit the start button and all it made was a spinny grinding noise. Unplugged it, and tried to start it manually with pull cord again. The cord would not pull without lots of effort and...

Pull cord won't pull on Murray 2.0 mower [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Murray/Briggs 6.0 engine mower and the pull cord is sticking. It will stop after pulling about 4 inches. Then if I jiggle the pull cord it will extend another 4 inches. I can see a plastic piece that seems to be stopping it at every four inches. What is causing this and what is the repair...

Lawnmower pull cord won't pull [ 1 Answers ]

When I tried to start my mower by pulling the cord, it wouldn't budge. Nothing I did made it move an inch. What happened and how can I fix it? :(

Pull cord [ 2 Answers ]

How do I replace the pull cord on my craftsman lawnmower # 917.388981

View more questions Search