Jul 7, 2009, 09:53 PM
    Reduce hips n stomach
    Hi
    How can I reduce my hips and stomach
    Day by day my weight is increasing how can I reduce my weight
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 04:08 PM

Weight loss, particularly for women is 90% diet. Spend a few days writing down every single thing that goes into your mouth, and you should have a good place to start.

Most people eat far more refined carbs than they need, and not nearly enough quality proteins and fat, or green vegetables.

Cut out all the junk food to start with. No fries, pizza, cookies, cake, sodas (even diet ones) or anything deep fried. That in itself should make a difference.

If you've already done that and are still gaining weight, then here's a trick. Anywhere you normally eat a sandwich, keep the filling but eat it with a huge green salad. And anywhere you normally eat rice or pasta, switch it for a huge serving of green vegetables. This should save you about 500 calories a day without reducing the volume of food you eat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce hips size [ 3 Answers ]

My hips are heavy backwards with flesh how can I reduce my hips from home doing excersices,

Reduce hips n stomach [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have to reduce my hips and stomach.please give me some ideas or exercise which I can do in my home.because I can't go outside for exercise please tell me how I reduce my hips and stomach. I'm 5 feet and my weight is 53kg

Reduce tummy, hips & Thighs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 35 years old. My height is 5.1 fit and weight is 57 kg. After my second child, my tummy is big and soft. And because of all day sitting job, my hips are also big now. Because of busy schedule at home, I can't do any thing to reduce tummy, hips and thighs. Can u . Suggest...

How I Reduce My Hips And Thyes? [ 3 Answers ]

How I Reduce My Hips And Thyes?while My Uper Part Is Fit.thats Problem In My Fittnes!!

View more questions Search