Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emoheroine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2009, 10:18 AM
    Burning Hip
    I am 27 and of average weight. I have had a pain in my right hip since I was a child. I was never an athlete in my youth. I thought when I was a kid and teenager that one of my legs was shorter than the other, but that is not the case. The pain has not happened in awhile. I started to run a few years back, and my right hip would just burn. I thought that it was a muscle so I was sure to stretch my hips really good before I went running.And do pilates to strengthen the muscle. I was also a waitress for a number of years, and I would get the pain about every month or so. Taking ibuprofen would help with the pain somewhat but it would still hurt. It was never stiff or anything just sore and felt like it was burning. Is this arthritis? Could I have had arthritis even as a child and teenager?
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2009, 10:22 AM
    Could I have had arthritis even as a child and teenager?
    Juvenile arthritis is very common. My daughter was diagnosed with it when she was 10.

Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis

MedlinePlus: Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis

Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis

Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis - MayoClinic.com

However, you need to have it looked at. You may have a hip socket injury or a worn out hip socket. My relative had a congenital hip problem that sounds a lot like yours, and he ended up having artificial hips at an early age because he ignored the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Burning CDs [ 2 Answers ]

Changing direction a little bit here, but all of a sudden I'm having trouble burning a cd in iTunes. It's not my burner because Windows Media burns a CD just fine, but what I want to make a CD of is in iTunes. I get a 4450 error? Any ideas?

Burning up [ 1 Answers ]

In the state of Texas does a landlord legally have to provide an air conditioner unit?

Burning DVD [ 3 Answers ]

Why do some DVD that you burned play OK on the computer, but On the DVD player some parts breakup or you have sound distortions. Not all, just some. Is it from the source or the burning process? Isn't there software that could screen the DVD Before you burn it for irregularities

The burning of a log [ 2 Answers ]

When a log burns in a fire, the ashes have a much lower mass than the log. Explain

Burning when having sex [ 3 Answers ]

Most of the time when my boyfriend and I are having sex I get this burring when he finishes in me, sometime it just burns when we beging to have sex. I don't know if I have something or maybe we are not compatible or something.

View more questions Search