Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jvelez48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2009, 06:21 AM
    2002 HD can't keep idle
    I haven't started my 02 HD low rider in 4 months, yesterday I went to start it and it starts rough and will not stay idle unless the choke is pulled. Also when I rev it, it starts poping ?

Thanks
    Joe
    darthsinister Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2009, 08:17 PM

Sounds like you have fouled plugs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Won't Idle. [ 1 Answers ]

My 11-12 Year old Craftsman 14hp rider will not idle properly. If I throttle all the way down, it will die. It runs fine while mowing. Any ideas?

2002 6.0l GMC Idle [ 1 Answers ]

My 6.0l GMC won't idle when cold. No check engine light. Any Suggesttions?

2002 Nissan Altima, No Heat at Idle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Nissan Altima with 107,000 miles. It has no heat at Idle, other than that it runs great. I have tried to bleed the system by jacking up the front end, the system has been flushed, thermostats replaced with the same result. When trying to get the air out of the system, you can get...

88 Chevy has fluctuating idle and extremely low idle turning either direction. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an 88 Chevy pickup. It originally started as a low idle when turning sharp either directing (and sometimes dieing) and evolved into the idle fluctuating up and down when you are straight. I don't notice this when driving, only when idling or turning. I took it to a Chevy dealer, and they...

View more questions Search