Ask
    fiveperks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2009, 06:21 PM
    Supply hoses on new kitchen faucet do not match existing water lines
    What do I do now:(
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jun 27, 2009, 06:34 PM

What size are the supply tubes and what size are the outlets of the stop valves? Are the stop valves compression fit connections?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 28, 2009, 06:10 AM
    Do you have angle stops that look like these? Let me know, tom
    Attached Images

Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jun 28, 2009, 12:16 PM

Or you can do this: Leave angle stop as it is. Buy s.s. braided water supply with one end to fit the existing angle stop and the other end to match the configuration of the faucet supply line. Than, use coupling to connect them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting Copper Supply Lines to Brass Supply Lines [ 3 Answers ]

I have just started remodeling my kitchen and am looking to move my kitchen sink further down the wall. The kitchen is completely gutted at this point. The supply lines in my house are all brass. I'm looking to stem off the brass lines using copper tubing. Is it possible to cut the brass supply...

New kitchen faucet hoses do not fit existing water shut off valve. [ 1 Answers ]

I just changed out our kitchen sink faucet. Removal of old and installation of new went well... the problem is the water hook-up. The new faucet fittings are 3/8" compression fittings. The water lines from the new faucet to the water shut off valve are a PVC type. The old faucet had copper tubing...

Bathroom faucet water hoses [ 2 Answers ]

Hi All, I'm trying to install a new bathroom vessel faucet that came with 1/2 inch female hose connections to my angle stops which have the standard 3/8 connections. Lowe's & Home Depot didn't know what to do with it. I tried a converter fitting from a local plumbing shop but the connections...

Supply hose from kitchen faucet won't reach valve. [ 6 Answers ]

I just installed a new faucet in the kitchen. It came with 2 12" supply hoses already assembled. Unfortunately, my water supply valve's are 2" off the ground. I bough 2 additional 12" hoses and a nipple (3'8 to 1'2) to attempt to extend them. I've tightened the nipple as much as...

View more questions Search