Ask
    tommyabbie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 03:06 PM
    Implanon rod
    Can u get pregnant while u have the implanon rod inserted in your arm
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 20, 2009, 03:12 PM

I think that is the idea of having the implanon rod.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 20, 2009, 03:14 PM
    The implanon rod is a method of birth control that is supposed to last up to 5 years. However, no method of birth control is 100% effective. So, yes, it is still possible to get pregnant with the rod inserted.
    sexybutterfly44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 08:38 PM
    I got the implanon rod in I fell the morning sickness every morning and sleepy am I pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discharge with Implanon [ 7 Answers ]

Since having the Implanon implant fitted 5 months ago I was almost constantly on my period until 2 weeks ago when, instead of a period, I started getting a watery brown discharge instead. I know it's not an STD and hope it's not an infection. Can anyone tell me what this is?

IMPLANON, maybe I'm pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am on implanon and I had first gotten it put in in the middle of June 08. So I have only had it a few months. After having it put in my periods immediately stopped so that was not a problem. Also, I have had cramping I guess around ovalution time which I assume can be normal since that...

Implanon effects [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having troublefinding someone to remove my implanon and so it has now been in for 3 years and 9 months. Is it possible that doing this has caused any harm?

Implanon implant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had the implant in on the 23rd of may and was told my arm would ache for a couple of hours after. It is still aching and most of the time when I move my arm I get a sharp stabbing pain, I was just wondering if this is normal. Thank you

Opinions on implanon [ 15 Answers ]

What do people think of implanon? Anyone able to share any experience of having it?

View more questions Search