Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    want_to_know Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2008, 05:16 PM
    IMPLANON, maybe I'm pregnant?
    Hello,

I am on implanon and I had first gotten it put in in the middle of June 08. So I have only had it a few months. After having it put in my periods immediately stopped so that was not a problem. Also, I have had cramping I guess around ovalution time which I assume can be normal since that happens every month. But, my concern now is I squeezed my breast (I don't know why) but milky white fluid comes out of both of them.:( Could I possibly be pregnant? Or is that hormornes or what? Also, if I take a pregnancy test is it possible that the implanon can bring a false negative? :confused: I need to know that because I do not have periods anymore from the implanon. Im I the only one with this problem. Please help. Oh by the way my stomach looks a little bigger. Frequently urinating through the nights and sleeping a little longer. :eek:

Help me if you know something :confused: I am a little scared. Just because if I am not expecting it.
    asyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2008, 05:08 PM
    Hello,
    I have got the implanon from beginning of this year aproximatly and happen to me the same than you I haven't got any period since it. Now I beginning to thing the same than you, because I gain some weigh, I am tired,hungry all the time,some times I cried without reason and I feel the tommy strong like when I begin to be pregnant with my douther now 1 year old.I was thinking could be was a late postpregnant depression because of the tiredness and the sadness feeling without reason, as well I think that could be the implanon make that our body think is pregnant, and so is my mind, now I am confused after read in some forums that you can get pregnant during implanon, but having not had period at all could be no is our case, look in the doctor so he will tell you better, me I think I go to ask as well so I am a bit confused with this cuestion and is better to know as soon as possible.

Kind regards.

Take care.

Asyn.
    kbaiz08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 10:46 AM
    Hey,
    I am not really sure if this will help you any but I feel I must tell you about my implanon experience. I have been on implanon since April of 08, not much longer than you. My periods never stopped completely. I am just spotting now but just because you said that about the milky substance I checked mine and I got nothing. And I also did not gain wait with mine. I am not sure if this will help you but I hope it will.
    mad0815 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 12:03 PM
    Ive been on implanon for 2 years (since 08) and I had no issues until recently. I didn't have a period and I did have weight gain like you did but all else was normal.. but now I think I may be pregnant while its still in. My boobs feel fuller and are obviously bigger, I'm gaining even more weight, always hungry, getting sick a lot, and lots of headaches lately...
    Is anyone else feeling like this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get pregnant if I have Implanon (birth control) [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently on Implanon which is a form of birth control that is inserted in my arm. My fiancé and I are wanting to have a baby. Is there a way around this form of birth control so that I can become pregnant?

Discharge with Implanon [ 7 Answers ]

Since having the Implanon implant fitted 5 months ago I was almost constantly on my period until 2 weeks ago when, instead of a period, I started getting a watery brown discharge instead. I know it's not an STD and hope it's not an infection. Can anyone tell me what this is?

Implanon! How long before you became pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: For anyone who can help me I had the implanon for about 1 year? No monthlys at all during this time not even spotting! Me and my partner decided it was time to start trying, so I had it removed. I have heard so many stories about how long it took after the removal to fall...

Implanon implant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had the implant in on the 23rd of may and was told my arm would ache for a couple of hours after. It is still aching and most of the time when I move my arm I get a sharp stabbing pain, I was just wondering if this is normal. Thank you

Opinions on implanon [ 15 Answers ]

What do people think of implanon? Anyone able to share any experience of having it?

View more questions Search