Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    electromechanic Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 07:18 AM
    Supply Line Size- 3 Full Baths
    What size supply line is required for 3 Full Baths. We are on City(St. Louis) water supply.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 20, 2009, 08:07 AM
    Will this be a residential or commercial installation? Will the baths be in use at the same time? Any more details to give us? Tom
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jun 20, 2009, 08:42 AM

I would not go smaller than 1" main run with 3/4" branches for each bathroom. Hot water not smaller than 3/4".
    electromechanic Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 11:16 AM

Reisdential. Wife, two teens, yes, they will most likely be in use at the same time. We currently have 1 full bath and half bath in basement. The plan is to in$tall a full bath in the first floor and a 2nd floor laundry, the wife was concerned about me lugging the laundry from the basement. I'm sure the half in the basement will become a full.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 20, 2009, 02:35 PM
    My area runs a size smaller then Milos but if they're going to be used at the same time I'd go with his sizing. Good luck, tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sub Panel AMP Size and Supply Wire Size [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to install a sub panel in my garage I was told to run 6/3 Romex to supply the sub panel and have done so. The run is about 65 feet and I am now wondering after reading this site what is the max I can get for this size wire? I plan to supply a compressor (20 amp) and the garden...

Supply line won't stop running. Main water supply off [ 3 Answers ]

I was doing some bathroom remodeling and attempted to remove an old supply valve. It would not budge so I decided to cut the copper tubing underneath it and put on a new shutoff valve with a compression fitting. The problem is that water just kept coming out of that supply line. The main water...

Queen size frame-full size mattress [ 2 Answers ]

I have a full size mattress set and want to know if it can be used with a queen size bed frame? I heard there was a kit that can be used to make it fit.

Full size headboard, Queen size bed Frame [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy attachments that will allow me to fasten my full size headboard to my queen size bedframe? I am having a bit of trouble finding one.

Supply line size [ 2 Answers ]

http://home.comcast.net/~lpeery1/images/plumbing.jpg I need to run supply lines for a bar sink, toilet, bath sink all sharing the same wall (3 colds, 2 hots). Should the two horizontal supply lines I bring over off the main 3/4 inch lines be 1/2 inch or 3/4. Thanks, Larry

View more questions Search