Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    navpreetpreeti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 10:07 AM
    After abortion pregnancy
    I had an abortion in the month of March 2009 and it was my first pregnancy. But I am eager to become pregnant again and wants to know the precautions regarding preganancy and want to know that it is safe to have sex during pregnancy
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 16, 2009, 10:16 AM

Talk to your doctor, get a complete physical and then go from there.

Sex during a normal pregnancy is fine, your doctor will let you know.

I'm curious about something. Why are you ready to have a baby now when you weren't 2 months ago?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy after an abortion [ 23 Answers ]

Earlier this year, my boyfriend made me chose between him and having a baby. Stupidly I chose him, and had an abortion which I so deeply regret. Straight after my op the doctors fitted me with a coil which gave me endless problems so I later had it removed. Since then I have desperately...

Pregnancy after an abortion [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to keep myself hidden this is a touchy subject for me I had ana abortion a few years back. It was a huge mistake.. anyway I am trying to get pregnant again me and my boyfriend are trying to have a baby and we tried now for about 3 years I am not getting pregnant. Can a abortion...

Pregnancy after abortion [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine had a surgical abortion at 11 weeks just over 2.5 weeks ago and had no bleeding afterwards, however, she had unprotected sex with her partner 3 days later and again 4 days later. The following day (5 days later) she had her period which lasted 2-3 days. She now wonders if there...

Abortion & Future pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I had an abortion 4 years ago and now trying to conceive. I had some incomplete abortion before and a lot of bleeding. Ihave haemoglobin level of 9.1. Its been 1.5 yrs now and still not conceived. My husband results r OK and my ultrasound OK Dr says I worry that due to abortion I have some...

View more questions Search