Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugarbear3097 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 01:47 AM
    My husband has a huge lump or knot on the left side of his throat.
    My husband has had this lump inside his neck above his collar bone for about a year now the swelling comes and goes but he has gone to doc and they took blood and said its not thyroid.. it doesn't make any sense to me we can't afford to keep going to doc but it scares me.. I don't want his throat to swell so big one night he suffocates, he is a stubborn man as it is took me a year to get him to go.. what could it be.. please help
    Clarizzy Posts: 26, Reputation: -2

Jun 9, 2009, 02:39 AM

It might be a lymphnode. Try going to a different doctor, for a second opinion.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2009, 05:42 AM

I agree with clarizzy. He needs to be evaluted due to breathing difficulty. Go to any er. They are obligated to treat you even without ins.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knot on the side of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

I have a knot which is on the right side of my foot. It is painful to the touch. Should I see a doctor?

I was wondering why my 4week old pup has a knot on the left side of her neck? [ 1 Answers ]

Bella is the oldest in the litter and I did not notice the knot until today, I play and hold them everyday, so I am very surprised to have just noticed it. The knot is tight, and about the size of a small walnut. I read some of the other questions about lumps(knots). However those questions...

I have a lump in my throat [ 2 Answers ]

I am in my mid sixties. I notice quite a while back, that I have a lump in my throat. It feels like I should be able to cough it up or clear my throat to dislodge it, but I can't seem to. Has anyone else every had anything like this. I probably should go to an ent dr. and have it checked out. I...

Sensation of lump in throat [ 7 Answers ]

I've had the sensation of a lump in my throat for almost 6 weeks now. Some days it's hardly there, other days it's really bothersome. I'm a professional actor, and it started in the last week of rehearsal for my last show and continued all through the run. I thought it was just muscle tiredness...

Reaction to Revolution or huge muscle knot? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 10 yr old cat that I took to the vet and he had me give my cat revolution to treat fleas. This was about 3 weeks ago. Yesterday I felt a huge lump on the back of his neck where the treatment was given. I would have thought I would have noticed this lump before now but I didn't. I also...

View more questions Search