Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BilliFletcher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2008, 12:52 PM
    I was wondering why my 4week old pup has a knot on the left side of her neck?
    Bella is the oldest in the litter and I did not notice the knot until today, I play and hold them everyday, so I am very surprised to have just noticed it. The knot is tight, and about the size of a small walnut. I read some of the other questions about lumps(knots). However those questions referred to dogs my little Bella is only barely 4 weeks old. Bella is American red nose pit/coyshepard. Thank you! Billi
    teachnk Posts: 275, Reputation: 50

Jul 29, 2008, 06:46 PM
    I suggest a vet visit if it is still there tomorrow. My concern is that it came so quickly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Boxer has acquired knot on neck [ 4 Answers ]

My 1 1/2 year old boxer is generally very playful and energetic. A few days ago she became lethargic, but did not lose her appetite or quit drinking. I noticed a knot on the side of her neck. Now the knot is much smaller and she has all her energy back. Any ideas?

Can't see the left side of site [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot see the left side of many websites. I have adjusted the window as far left as I know how. It seems that the webpage is centered and the left side hangs out of the window. Particularly on Myspace, many pages I cannot look to the left.

Why have I always got pain off the left side of my body ? [ 4 Answers ]

Why have I always got a pain off the left side lower body?

Pain in left side [ 12 Answers ]

This is my first pregnancy so I will have lots of questions... here is my first or second or third... lol. I have had minimal pressure or pain on my right side but a lot on my left side. Is it normal to have it more on one side then the other? I know about ectopic pregnancies but I would think the...

View more questions Search