Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kinoko Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 11:12 PM
    80's-90's animated movie, possibly anime
    I don't know the name of this movie, and I only remember sketchy details about the plot.

There is a boy who goes to a music school, or at least goes to school and he brings a clarinet with him. From what I remember of the style it could have been an anime. Anyway. There is a scene in the greenhouse of the school where the boy goes into a kind of daze and there is a lot of classical music and either he shrinks or we just begin to see things closer to the size of a drop of water. I think he wakes up from his dazed/sleep state and then goes into the school. At some point he goes back into that "sleep state" and into a fantasy land, where he is guided by a little black creature who I believe is a musical note. He just goes on a musical journey through this world and I remember the song "Flight of the Bumblebee" being used at some point closer to the end. Sorry I don't have more details than that!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 6, 2009, 12:02 AM

A Journey Through Fairyland: Yousei furorensu (1985)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime movie from 80's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am 21 years old, and I remember an anime movie from when I was probably 5 or 6. I don't remember too much about it, but here is what I do know: -the main character, a boy, played in some sort of orchestra (I believe he played the claranet). -there is a girl who is some type of fairy, and she...

Unknown 90's, possibly 80's children's animated film. Desperate! [ 1 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for years. All I remember is that there was a creature that vaguely looked like a Snorlax from Pokemon. There were other odd creatures in the film. I think it was made in a style similar to Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland. I know this isn't a lot of...

Manga or anime movie - 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

My question is concerning a movie that could very well be a Manga or anime full length film. I had to of been about 8-10 years old (in my early 20s now) It was a cartoon for sure. It was about a young boy who lived under water and was in love with a princess (I think) and he couldn't be...

Obscure 80/90's children's movie- Possibly anime [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for this animated movie for years and I think it has an anime look... If anyone could help with a name it would be appreciated :) Plot: The world is in this post apocalyptic state where no one can breathe the air. People are riding around on these spaceship looking machines,...

View more questions Search