Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NellyBug21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2008, 06:41 PM
    Anime movie from 80's or 90's
    I am 21 years old, and I remember an anime movie from when I was probably 5 or 6. I don't remember too much about it, but here is what I do know:
    -the main character, a boy, played in some sort of orchestra (I believe he played the claranet).
    -there is a girl who is some type of fairy, and she brings the boy into her world.
    -there is this pesky, troublemaking fairy creature who is shiny, all black, and there is a scene where he dances on music notes.
    -at the end the main girl fairy turns into a dew drop.

I realize that this isn't much to go on, but my sister and I have been obsessing over this for years! Any thoughts?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 6, 2008, 07:31 PM

A Journey Through Fairyland: Yousei furorensu (1985)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2008, 07:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    A Journey Through Fairyland: Yousei furorensu (1985)
    I was waiting for this answer... it looks interesting.
    Lolli Faerie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2009, 02:25 AM

I have been looking for the name of this anime for 10 years. You have no idea how estatic I am to finally find the name. I always explained it to everyone and no one knew what I was talking about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's anime style movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking for a movie that was on either showtime or hbo in the mid 1980's. It was about a brother and sister that looked human, but they had wings. The other main character was human, in his late teens and was selected to pilot this robot that looked similar in style to Voltron. ...

Identify old 80's anime movie [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm not a huge anime fan, but recently I've been getting these flashes of memory of an old anime movie I used to own on VHS when I was 6 or 7. I doubt it's a very good film but it holds quite powerful memories of when I was a nipper so I'd love to locate it. I can remember quite a lot...

Identify a 80's/90's Space Anime Film- 'Truckers' (?) [ 1 Answers ]

Haha, OK I remember seeing this back in the arly 90's say between 92-95, it was on VHS cassete (obviously) and I'm 99% sure it was a one off film not a series. The plot synopsis as far as I can remember was a renegade army (?) had captured a princess and one of the first scenes was her naked...

Manga or anime movie - 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

My question is concerning a movie that could very well be a Manga or anime full length film. I had to of been about 8-10 years old (in my early 20s now) It was a cartoon for sure. It was about a young boy who lived under water and was in love with a princess (I think) and he couldn't be...

Obscure 80/90's children's movie- Possibly anime [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for this animated movie for years and I think it has an anime look... If anyone could help with a name it would be appreciated :) Plot: The world is in this post apocalyptic state where no one can breathe the air. People are riding around on these spaceship looking machines,...

View more questions Search