Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redcruiser01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 08:16 AM
    Alcohol&smoking addict
    I've become serverly addicted to alcohol and smoking. I'm really not old enough to be drinking or smoking but I can't stop! I lovee drinking because it makes me so happpy! Smoking relieves all my stresses :) itss awesomee.. but I know I'm killing myself.. I think I'm addicted to both! I go drinkning every weekend and smoke every day! I think it may be related to depression & stress but I'm so confused and I don't know how to help myself? :confused::confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2009, 08:23 AM

You need to find a rehab place for teens that will help you.
    Teen Challenge is a good place.
    Southern California Teen Challenge - Southern California Teen Challenge

They are nationwide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG Alcohol Test (80 Hour Alcohol Test) [ 1 Answers ]

I drink Non-Alcoholic Beer, but it still contains less than 0.5% alcohol per bottle. I usually have one or two every couple of days. Will this show up in the test? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Am I a sex addict? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm not sure where to begin. I'm wondering if I am considered a sex addict or not, and if I need to get help. I just turned 21 years old, and I've already slept with 45-50 people since the age of 15... to the point where I've lost count, I just know it's in that range. I've been in a...

Sex addict [ 6 Answers ]

I like having sex with hot men. Its starting to become an addiction. I can't even think straight; I just look at a guy and imagine what is in his pants. I only like men 6'4 and above who have geat bodies and look like models. When I meet them; Its like a drive until I get them. Once I do, I like to...

View more questions Search