Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kk80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2008, 05:27 PM
    Sex addict
    I like having sex with hot men. Its starting to become an addiction. I can't even think straight; I just look at a guy and imagine what is in his pants. I only like men 6'4 and above who have geat bodies and look like models. When I meet them; Its like a drive until I get them. Once I do, I like to keep a picture of him, and move on. I think I like sex in itself, more than men. I know that I don't want to feel vulnerable to a man. Its easier to have sex with a man then try to stay and figure out how he feels,or anything like that. I take my own self out, and hang with my friends; male and female. I'm a woman; am I supposed to be this way?
    Is this really horrible for a woman to act, what does anyone think
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 07:24 PM
    I hope you are using protection. For your safety and theirs.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 23, 2008, 08:29 PM
    :p Just need to find the right man,

But seroiusly anytime we are being controlled by some action or thing we do. We need to work and get help in controlling it
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2008, 08:49 PM
    It's normal for some women to play around. If you do it like an addiction though, what are you getting back, acceptance, approval, status or just the photo? If they are the prey, then there is certainly a power element involved. In any case, use protection. Consider that this behavior may have a deeper root that only you can heal. And learn as you go, 'cause the right one might fall under your spell and then you have to know how to keep him.
    foxigirl83 Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Feb 27, 2008, 09:55 PM
    I guess my first question would be how old you are. When I was in high school I was very addicted to the attention I'd get from cute guys.Before I started high school I stuck more to my girlfriends, I was more shy and I covered up. Then in high school I changed. I wore clothes that showed my little body off, wore makeup, and all of a sudden I got all this attention from cute popular guys from older grades and my own even though I refused to date a guy in my own grade. Then I lost my virginity and that was it it's like I went crazy with it. I thought sex was the best thing in the world I got a high off attention, I quit studying stayed out late & all my emotions were invested in the boy of the week or every other week whatever. Well after a while people knew what I was doing and no nice guys trusted me. I lost friendships with nice guys who liked me for who I was, and not what I'd do with them. People warned me to slow down, but I had to experience to learn it. You shouldn't live by what people think but you don't want to get that kind of rep either. I ended up really caring for someone at the time & you know he refused to date me or take me seriously because he said the way I behaved caused him to have no trust for me. So u may have a different life than me, but try to take it easy with the sex. You may mean no harm by it but people have big mouths and can be judgemental.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Sounds like you are looking for trophy men and see each conquest as validation of how desirable you are. You are not interested in anything else.

I think at the heart of the matter is that you don't think you are attractive in any way.

Do you want to have a serious relationship with a man? Maybe you don't at this time.

You could probably benefit from learning why you engage in this behavior, so, I would say, invest in some sessions with a good therapist.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2008, 03:43 PM
    I think your really playing with fire, there is no future in what your doing, it would be one thing it you just dated a lot of guys, but to sleep with a lot, very dangerous. How about looking into the reasons you think this is acceptable, you need to look more into what people are like inwardly not just well he's tall and hot, that's very shallow thinking and you probably won't like yourself in the near future. If your not ready to look for soething serious, that's fine, but I would rethink, sleeping with a lot of guys, just to do it, sounds so empty to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is a complete sex addict [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had only been together one month and we slept together, it was my first time and now I think back although I have no regrets as such it was far too early. But at the time I felt ready, I would have done it after 3 weeks, but he said no I wasn't ready. Ever since I gave it him the...

I'm a sex addict who can't get an orgasm when I'm with a man. [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 42 and I've never had an orgasm with a man. I would love to know what that feels like To have an orgasm. I had an orgasm from a wet dream and that happens like maybe once a year. I've never had an orgasm from masturbating. When I was in high school and college during tests time only. I will...

Sex addict? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 14 month started to withdraw from me emotionally & sexually about 2 month ago. He just accepted a transfer to another city two hours from us. We went from living together & seeing each other every day to a weekend relationship. The first weekend he came home, he bought a whole...

A sex addict/user or a typical lad? [ 3 Answers ]

I understand lads like sex, they like photo's on their phone and they like to talk graphically with their lad mates about sex! BUT... how can you tell if someone is taking it too far? I'm an 18 yr old virgin. I've met a guy I like who is 21 and experienced in r'ships. Because I get het up...

View more questions Search