Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    help888 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2009, 07:58 PM
    Don't know about this girl
    Well when becomes to the women I like, I can't read them,there is this girl the works in the gym the I go and every time I'm in the bicycle she is in the angle where she and I cuold see each other (I think o maybe is my imagination)i even try different ones and fives minutes later there she is looking so I decide to talk to her but I'm not a big talker so I didn't talk much then I saw her later on when I was leaving she kind of roll her eyes and seid bye then next day when I saw her she ignore me when I walk by her ,I just try to figure out this girl any help would be apreciate.thanks
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 08:33 PM

A roll of the eyes can be seemed as playful OR it is because she is tired of guys flirting with her at work. Ignoring could be just be a misinterpretation, maybe she is just shy?

You said your not a big talker- well to get to know someone, let alone a stranger you have to talk. If she still ignores you and gives you the cold shoulder then she's simply not interested.

Keep it simple: "Hi, my name is __________ ." then have the conversation roll out naturally.

Sarah
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2009, 08:38 PM

What did you say to her? Believe it or not, women don't really expect you to have a script when you come to talk to us. Just be yourself. A little nervousness is OK.

Introduce yourself and ask her what her name is. Maybe ask one follow-up question and see how she responds.

Plus, there's always the chance that she's as nervous as you are. Just be yourself and be real. Don't come across as having an agenda and you'll be fine.
    greeneyes23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2009, 04:55 PM

Haha This is happening to me at my gym too! I'm on the bike and there's this dude liftin weights who keeps checking me out. I just want him to come up to me and say something. : ) If your nervous, start with a "hey" in passing or give her a little smile. Something small
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2009, 05:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by greeneyes23 View Post
    Haha This is happening to me at my gym too! I'm on the bike and theres this dude liftin weights who keeps checkin me out. I just want him to come up to me and say something. : ) If your nervous, start off with a "hey" in passing or give her a little smile. Something small
    Me thinks you should take your own advice. ;)

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this girl but I don't know what to do [ 1 Answers ]

Well... oraund my school there's this girl that I like so much I can stop thinking about her. The problem is I don't know how to start talking to her. Sometime I fell like going up to her or writing a not or even telling my friend who knows her to tell ger how I fell... what should I do

Interest in a girl but don't know where to go. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey thank you to whoever reply to this post. So I am a 19 year old college kid. I need some help I have not really dated since my past relationship ended about 5 months ago. There have been girls who have been interested in me and I pretty much passed it up. Now there are two who I am interested...

I don't know if my girl just don't want me or if its time that we need. [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I been dating this girl for 11 months now and I like her a lot and stuff. But every since we started dating she had have a flirting problem with other guys, especially over the phone. But she doesn't go out with them or anything like that, she says that she doesn't know when she flirts that it...

I don't know what to do about this girl I'm seeing [ 20 Answers ]

Ok, so there's this girl lol; there is ALWAYS a girl, well OK we dated before and we been friends for a couple of years now; but OK we dated for about 6 months; this girl, in my eyes, has it all; head on her shoulders, smart, funny, beautiful, and virtues.. now here is where the problem stands; she...

Don't know what to do about this girl. [ 2 Answers ]

So Last year I started college at the time I had a girlfriend and I felt very close to her, but there was this other girl who was in the same field of study as me and I was instantly attracted to her and had kind of a off and on crush on her for a year. Now honestly during that time me and my...

View more questions Search