Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonisidana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 04:57 AM
    How can I reduce the weight
    Hi,
    This is joni, I am 31 years old and I am overweight. What ever I eat, I feel like heavi ness in my body .
    Till 1 yr I have done aerobics it helps me.but now a days m very buzy with office stuff I am not getting time to go out for aerobics.

Please suggest me will I reduce my weight. And my cloths are not fitting me properly. And I am not able to wear my old pents. When ever I buy new one after a week it will also getting tight.

Please Please help me to reduce the weight

Regards,
    Joni :(
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 09:05 AM

Improve your diet. The fact that you feel heavy after eating is a good sign that your diet is not good. If you have a pizza for lunch, you'll feel a lot heavier than if you have salmon and spinach.

Exercise is great for keep you fit and strong, but your diet is what will keep your pants fitting well.

Try to replace all the white carbs (sugar, bread, rice, pasta, potato) with green vegetables and make sure you eat enough protein.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, How to reduce my waist, tummy, thighs,,

Want to reduce my weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am 37 years old. My weight is 70 & height is 5'5. As per height I look OK, but my waist and stomach is not in correct shape. How can I reduce these 2 things fast, but without dieting

How to reduce weight [ 2 Answers ]

Hiiiiiiiii my name is samarpan I live in india I just wanted to ask how to reduce weight

View more questions Search