Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

May 26, 2009, 06:51 AM
    Any users of Rosa skin care know.
    Just curious if anybody who has OR is using Dermabright by Rosa skin care, know what has happened to this company as all their items appear to be out of stock and they have stopped delivering...
    t33f4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2009, 02:25 AM
    Hey how are you? I'm actually having the same problem, I've grown to love this product so much but I can't seem to trace them or find out why their products are out of stock. I ordered a bottle from them in January but waited so long that I had to get my money re-embursed from their money handling company plimus, who in turn don't know anythign about the company. So please do let me know if you get an update on what's happening with them.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jun 22, 2009, 04:24 AM

Yes I have had to seek several refunds from this company as I was originally having them automatically send me products every month. I know that the company is based in Israel but other than that, no one is able to let me know what seems to be the problem .

I would have thought that if the company had closed down, that the website would be disabled but it has been active and it is still possible to place orders, but you just won't get anything.

This is so fustrating. I keep checking the website for any changes, but please let me know as well if you hear anything.

By the way I agree that this is a great product.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TriLastin- Care for stretch marks-Any users? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I seen on here that another user had asked if anyone has ever used the new product called Trilastin. I'd like to know if anyone has used it and if they have seen good results. I am a mother of 2, ages 9 & 3 and I got a good amount of stretch marks after having my first child(which I was only 17)...

What skin care product for acne prone skin? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 24 year old female and have been bothered by acne for more than 10 years. I get small pimples easily all over my face and my pores are big. I have very sensitive skin and I get pimples when I'm stressed or during weather change ( as I've moved from a tropical country to a dry country-...

My skin breaks-out despite skin care! [ 2 Answers ]

I have oily skin with visible pores on cheeks, chin and nose. If I apply any cream/moisturizer I end up getting break-outs. And if I don't I feel dry on the skin! So for the last 10 days, I have been massaging my face with a paste of papaya, lemon juice and honey for 5 minutes, leaving it on for 15...

Skin care [ 2 Answers ]

My son has acne bad we have tried everything.help

View more questions Search