Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PegVelt Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 11:41 AM
    Flying in dreams, possibly astroprojection?
    As a child growing up used to believe, very convincingly that I could fly in my dreams. I flew above my house as young as three. I could and still can recall what the roof of our house looks like, from being three! How can a three year old know what their roof looks like, I mean shingles, along with the additions my Dad built on to our house. I could see this as a child, from above.
    The older I got, the farther away I could fly. In high school, I flew any and everywhere I went as a teenager. I loved it!

It was a wonderful free feeling. I have tried it as an adult. Not able any longer. Except only once. I flew, as an adult. When I did, I was back to the house I grew up in, I was flying over the tall tree in our front yard, in the clouds. When I went lower, I could see my two little daughters on the ground, unable to fly with me. Reaching out to them, realizing they couldn't come up there with me, I no longer wanted to fly. I couldn't see them when I flew above the clouds, and that bothered me. So from that night on, I never flew again.

Now my daughters are over the age of 19, both have moved out and are on their own.
    A friend told me I was really flying, not dreaming it, and I felt relieved, as it was so very real to me. I have tried to do this as an adult, but am not able to do this any longer.
    A few years ago, I shared this with a friend, who said I was really flying, I was asrtoprojection, having an out of body experience. It was always so real to me, that I believe this.
    I so wish to fly again, any suggestions on how I can do this once again?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

May 23, 2009, 01:59 PM

I was doing that about a year ago.
    I think a lot of your ability to do it, unless you know how to control it, can depend on your body chemistry. Like when your body is full of junk food your arteries are slug and you are sluggish. When I was doing that I had switched to sea salt and olive oil and cut out the junk food. Also the less materialistic and caught up in your problems the more you can 'let yourself go' too.
    At least that is my theory on how I was able to do it.

I really don't understand OBE and astralprojection. From what I understand you leave your body but what I did was have a sense of being there and looking down but I really do not believe I left my body like OBE/astralprojection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does flying mean? [ 3 Answers ]

I tend to have dreams of flying, but not just flying more of just walking but being lifted off the ground very high until my next step. This happens to me a lot. Any help?:(

Possibly pregnant.possibly [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old male from puerto rico. These recent months have been horrible in my life and my mental stability has been a huge roller coaster ride that now appears to be at the highest peak before the steepest fall. I recently got back together with the love of my life, a beautiful woman who I...

Dreams about flying and what they mean [ 4 Answers ]

Twice in the last week I have a dream about flying. The first dream I was flying to get away from an ex-boyfriend who wanted me back. He was trying to keep me captive, so I escaped and when I saw him and his friends chasing behind me, I flew up into the trees where I was safe. I awoke right...

What to do with flying and no ID [ 2 Answers ]

Sorry I did not know what category to place this ? in. My mom is currently vacationing in Florida where they have a second home in Florida, she had her poketbook stolen with all her id and credit cards. She is due to fly home next sat. Her drivers license is for fla. But all her mail goes...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search