Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ldelgado Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 03:37 PM
    Contactor Replacement
    I have a contactor by GE that has failed, I would like to know if there is a replacement part other than trying to get a GE contactor. Listed below are the info on the contactor:

Single phase per pole CR453CB3HBAFG
    VAC: FLA IRA RES B1360-21
    240/277 25 150 35
    480 25 125 35
    600 25 100 35

Thanks for your support
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

May 19, 2009, 04:11 PM

No need to get a GE contactor. Just take the original contactor to an electrical supply store and tell them you want one that is compatible. Mark the wires you take off the old one, and read the wiring diagram that will come with the new contactor. Or if you need help installing the new one, come on back and we will help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contactor Replacement [ 6 Answers ]

I have received my new contatctor and am ready to replace it. There are two sides I see on it. L1 and L2, and T1 and T2. Any advice from the professionals before I swap it out. I am very happy with the results on my new fan, motor, and cap. Only the contactor remains. If the old contactor doesn't...

Looking for a replacement contactor [ 5 Answers ]

I have a fairly old Coleman compressor unit I need to replace the contactor in.. heres a pic of it : http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w110/sudave5/Picture001.jpg Can you please give me a part number or style that I need to buy.. thanks

Contactor stuck [ 2 Answers ]

My thermostat will not cut off when it gets down to the temp. I received an answer stating that the contactor may be stuck. How do I find out if it is stuck and if it is can I fix it or should I buy a new thermostat?

Starter contactor [ 1 Answers ]

How to repair online starter contactor

Contactor replacement on Home Condenser [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My outside Condenser is not kicking on. Air Handler and thermostat OK indoors. I checked the Contactor and it looks extremely dirty and pitted although not fused together. If I hold down contacts manually, Condenser / fan etc. starts and is blowing cold air. Once I release Unit stops...

View more questions Search