Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tetraforce Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 09:35 AM
    Old (in color) fantasy movie with a giant spider and magic shield.
    I remember that the spider was the main baddie, and there was a guy and girl. I remember a scene which they tried to get a shield out of a cave, the sunlight came in and reflected off the shield, and on to the wall and while standing in the reflected light, the shadows of people would and fight him and he had to fight the shadows. While he did that, the girl walks around and figures to cover the shield up to stop it. They take the shield and use it to fight the giant tarantula.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 19, 2009, 04:38 PM

Ator the Fighting Eagle:  A Jabootu Nugget ?
    Tetraforce Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2009, 12:22 PM

That is it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's fantasy movie title involving magic travel mirrors/strange creatures [ 19 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone remembers a movie I remember seeing on TV a long long time ago. All I can remember from it is that there's a girl who I think has an evil mother or step-mother or something. The girl has a large mirror in her bedroom and somehow goes through it. She enters a world filled...

Magic leaving the land - 80/90's animated children's fantasy movie [ 10 Answers ]

I seem to recall an important plot element being magic leaving the land; this being the reason a mentor character needs the hero's help. The override theme I recall is of things changing. Perhaps with the character using what power is left to get rid of the bad guys. (but I'm really stretching...

70's Fantasy movie with magic bow [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I remember seeing a fantasy movie on TV back in the early eighties or late 70's. The main character came across a dying archer. The archer passed on the bow which then formed a magical bond between the character and itself. I remember a magical symbol appearing on the character's arm. The...

70s or 80s fantasy movie with a magic dual? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I watched when I was a little kid that would have had to have been from the 70s or 80s about what I think was a teenage boy travaling somewhere with a gruff blonde swordsman they stop at one point and all these woman are serving them food and wine and when they start to fall...

Title for 80's fantasy movie with magic slide [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I recently had a memory about a fantasy movie that I saw in the early nineties, but I'm assuming it was older than that, probably from the eighties. All I remember is a boy and girl, brother and sister I think, end up in this magical land with all these strange people and this couple who may...

View more questions Search