Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

Jan 26, 2008, 02:24 AM
    70s or 80s fantasy movie with a magic dual?
    There was a movie I watched when I was a little kid that would have had to have been from the 70s or 80s about what I think was a teenage boy travaling somewhere with a gruff blonde swordsman they stop at one point and all these woman are serving them food and wine and when they start to fall asleep the woman turn into giant bugs that look like lady bugs and they had to fight them off. It ends I think with the young boy fighting an old wizard who has this gaudy magic ring that I think was red and the boy had a blue magic ring what is this movie called?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2008, 07:23 PM
    Previously asked and answered:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...hlight=wizards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie from the late 70s or early 80s [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I saw this movie on cable TV when I was little. Here are the details the I can remember. The movie focused on a brother and sister duo. They take a journey with a bunch of companions. Fire and water were two of their companions, they were personified as ballet dancers. On the journey,...

70s/80s AWESOME cartoon movie. [ 2 Answers ]

Girl and boy best friend, dragons that fly around. There was one scene that I specifically remember... Over looking train tracks that go into a hill, you are looking down over another hill towards the train in the dark. I don't know. Any ideas?

Movie on HBO in 70s or 80s [ 3 Answers ]

In the late 70s or early 80s there was a movie on HBO with a woman who was created in an aquarium as a baby and doberman pinchers. What was the title?

Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil...

70s - 80s kids movie. Need a title! [ 1 Answers ]

I remember this movie we saw in the theatres, when I was a little kid. All I can remember is: there were three little kids... a boy and a girl, and another boy from the 'magical' land they were in... The first boy had like a magic sword and a cape that would make him invisible, and the boy...

View more questions Search