Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashgirl89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 02:05 PM
    Dark Skin, thighs, neck, underarms
    I have gained weight, about 45lbs in the last 3yrs. I know that has a lot to do with it, because my thighs got bigger and they began to chafe, however my underarms, and neck have also turned DARK. Its come summer time, and I'm starting to lose weight and comfortable with a bathing suit, but horribly embarrassed about my thighs! Please help.

I don't have insurance, so can't go to the doctor, and want either a simple remedy, or a quick inexpensive lotion I can buy that works! Please!
    infodiva Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2009, 02:22 PM

Drug stores, discount stores sell skin lightening creams. You want to purchase a product that contains hydroquinone; a skin lightening agent.
    whiteandlight Posts: 29, Reputation: 1
    -

May 20, 2009, 01:51 PM

Hydroquinone works fast but it is dangerous. Try something natural. I hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark UnderArms [ 1 Answers ]

Hello experts, Greetings of peace ang justice, Hello there buddy, hope you can solve my problem about my dark underarms, I have a dark underarms since I used skin white at the same time as my deodorant, I am very conscious when I wear sleeveless.. Can you give the natrural way of...

Dark underarms [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have got dark underarms can u tell me about some cream that can help Thankyoi

Dark underarms [ 3 Answers ]

I really have this dark u.a. for years now... its ruining my teenage life.. I've been using different home remedies but its not working.. when I first notice my dark underarm I realise that it is because of the strong anti-perspirant deodorant that I used.. and when I stop using the deo and tried...

How to lighten the dark skin between the thighs? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is Alisha... My skin between the thighs i.e where the two thighs touch each other is very dark compared to my skin colur... I have not used any cream or I have not shaved or waxed it either... Please let me know if there are any home remedies to lighten the skin or any other safe...

View more questions Search