Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rvgarcia1989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2009, 07:30 AM
    Unknown movie title
    There is a movie about twin indians that were separated as children and grew up as rivals anyone know the title?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2009, 07:39 AM

Do you have any more info?

Year or anything?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 13, 2009, 08:32 PM

Maybe Windwalker: http://www.cabrillo.edu/~crsmith/windwalker.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown children's movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of a movie I saw many years ago - probable somewhere between 1990 and 2000. Can't remember too much about it except that it involved a young boy who seemed to have an imaginary world around him. In one of the final scenes there's a medieval army coming over a hill to...

Unknown movie title [ 4 Answers ]

I recently saw a movie called “Eagle Eye”. It appeared to me that this plot was copied from another movie that I can’t recall the name of and looking to find the name of said movie. The parts I recall in the other movie are: An innocent male received a box of gun(s) at his house or office from a...

Unknown movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Action/ adventure set in 15th or 16th century france. Somehow liberated from the bastille a pair of highwaymen rise in french society. A scene involving the swallowing of a gem in the bastille. A lot of cirque du soliel type music. Full period dress. There was also a duel scene. With plans to...

I have another unknown movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I'm not sure what the name of the movie is, my husband and I thought it was space cowboys or alien cowboys but its neither. There is a pet in the movie that's is supposed to be a dog but its actually a caterpillar or a centepied. Supposedly one of the rooms in the house was like another...

Unknown movie title [ 1 Answers ]

A movie about a depressed father, a patient mother, an understanding daughter, living in the desert ( isolated) who get visited by a tenacious tax man. The daughter orders her father a boat for his birthday with a credit card she got by applying through the mail.

View more questions Search