Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billyjack Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 09:32 AM
    Unknown movie title
    I recently saw a movie called “Eagle Eye”. It appeared to me that this plot was copied from another movie that I can’t recall the name of and looking to find the name of said movie. The parts I recall in the other movie are: An innocent male received a box of gun(s) at his house or office from a person or group looking to set him up. A race to a location via foot, trains and jumping into automobiles and being directed to these locations through different means such as computers, telephones and messages such as a ticker tape going across a building. I can’t recall if there was another person with him at that time, but it was to avoid a tragedy. Thank you for your assistance.
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jan 21, 2009, 11:55 AM

Kind of like "crank"?

Jan 22, 2009, 06:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starfirefly View Post
    kinda like "crank"?
    I am going to rent "CRANK" again and see if that is the one I was thinking of. I will get back to you with the ans. Thank you.
    jessmile987 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 03:38 PM

Could it be The Game with Michael Douglas?

Mar 12, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessmile987 View Post
    Could it be The Game with Michael Douglas?
    Jessmile987 is right the movie is "THE GAME" thank you! good job

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown children's movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of a movie I saw many years ago - probable somewhere between 1990 and 2000. Can't remember too much about it except that it involved a young boy who seemed to have an imaginary world around him. In one of the final scenes there's a medieval army coming over a hill to...

Unknown title of black and white sci fi movie [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for the tite of an old black and white movie that I watched on TV in the early 70's however probably made in the 50's or 60's. It was about some woman (who was an alien of some sort) who could change her face to look like someone else. She would kill the person then she would just look...

I have another unknown movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I'm not sure what the name of the movie is, my husband and I thought it was space cowboys or alien cowboys but its neither. There is a pet in the movie that's is supposed to be a dog but its actually a caterpillar or a centepied. Supposedly one of the rooms in the house was like another...

Unknown movie title [ 1 Answers ]

A movie about a depressed father, a patient mother, an understanding daughter, living in the desert ( isolated) who get visited by a tenacious tax man. The daughter orders her father a boat for his birthday with a credit card she got by applying through the mail.

Title of movie unknown. Very vague description. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie I can remember from when I was young. I think it is early 90's or late 80's. I am not too sure about the storyline. All I can remember is that there was like a group of children (they were puppets) and lived in trash cans in a shop. I think they might have been evil. Everyone apart...

View more questions Search