Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    polly42 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2009, 01:38 PM
    the ex with another girl
    Ryt I was at a party when this guy I really really liked basically got off with another girl like 10 minutes after he ended it .
    and I spoke to her and now we are fine but she is very two faced,
    what shall I do next ?
    x:confused:
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

May 11, 2009, 01:58 PM

Was there alcohol involved? IF so, stop drinking is the first step. WHen you drink you kill much needed brain cells and bring your intelegence down. Especially while under the influence.

You feel like crap, so until you feel better avoid alcohol and perhaps parties altogether, as it is unwise to be around substances like "drugs" that will make you emotionally uncontrolable. It also makes you feel worse the next day.

Focus on yourself, as you must feel lost. Try to forgive yourself, love yourself, repsect yourself, know yourself, and be yourself.

To attract those who are like us we must first know our selves; but more importantly we enjoy life more when we know ourselves.

Let it go, for you can not change the past, and you can not change them. You can only change yourself.

Peace be with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this girl but she has a girlfriend how do I get her to leave her girl? [ 11 Answers ]

There is this girl, I really like her lot and she likes me to but yet she is n a relationship with a girl and has been for 17 months! Me and her have this connection more than friends like she will come over and we will cuddle and kiss and stuff bt nothing major. We have tlkd about hooking up but...

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

How do I look like a real totally girl girl [ 1 Answers ]

I'm always referred to one of the guys. Because I'm not the girl who gets all girled up to go out. And I usually don't flirt a lot I just act like one of the guys. Girls look at me different and I need help on physical apprerence so I come across like a totally girl. Can you help me?

View more questions Search