Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OnEoFtHeGuYs007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 09:28 AM
    How do I look like a real totally girl girl
    I'm always referred to one of the guys. Because I'm not the girl who gets all girled up to go out. And I usually don't flirt a lot I just act like one of the guys.
    Girls look at me different and I need help on physical apprerence so I come across like a totally girl. Can you help me?
    Bural21 Posts: 190, Reputation: 18

Oct 5, 2008, 09:49 AM

Don't worry about it. Be happy as the person you are. Personally, I live by this:
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am, then be loved for who I am not."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl? [ 13 Answers ]

Is it legal for a 24 year old girl to date a 17 year old girl in Michigan?

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Meeting a girl I've been talking to online in real life for the first time... [ 66 Answers ]

I've been talking to this girl from Match.com for a few weeks now on AIM and on the phone, and tomorrow night we're meeting for the first time in real life. I'm keeping it to a short and casual dinner after we both get off work. Any advice? I've never done this before and I'm kind of...

Who is a real virgin girl? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I got married 2 month ago and my girl friend said she was virgi but there is no blood after our first sex I want to know is it possible somebody don't have any sex before and after first sex doesn't have any blood?

View more questions Search