Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirbo83 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 12:47 PM
    80s AOR song by a Swedish metal band
    I am looking for a song that I heard on a YouTube video. It was by a Swedish band whose name I can't recall. The lyrics started like this "when I think of you, do you think of me. I know something's there, naturally". Anyone that can help me, that would be awesome. Thanks so much!!

May 10, 2009, 12:52 PM

Somehow the link isn't showing up. Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz1McJ9NZo8

It is the second song in the video starting at around 0:28
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2009, 07:54 PM
    There is something wrong with this link. Can you post it again?

May 10, 2009, 07:59 PM
    Sorry here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksooWanrfrM

May 11, 2009, 10:38 AM

Ok I am going to answer my own question. Actually someone on YouTube answered it for me.
    The song was "Take Me On Your Wings" by Treat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saints and Sinners heavy metal band [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a heavy metal band called Saints and Sinners? Their biggest and maybe only hit was "Rip it Up". I don't know where they are from or who the lead singer is. They have a mid to late 80s glam metal sound.

Need a song name or band name. [ 2 Answers ]

Please, who sings the song or the name of the song with the lyrics "I know what you need, bring it home to me" in it? It is played on country stations.

What is this song or band [ 1 Answers ]

Wondering what this song was and who the band is "i want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye" Haven't heard that song in forever and want to know the band name Thanks, :)

Heavy Metal Band [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about a 1980's "hair" heavy metal band called Saints and Sinners. Their biggest hit was "Rip It Up" but I would like to know about their history and members.

Name this song and band please [ 1 Answers ]

"She's making it all come true,..... this time" It sounds to me like the Rolling Stones but others tell me it isn't. Can you tell me who sings it and the name of the sone please!! Thanks a bunch!

View more questions Search