Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MooseMop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2009, 06:31 PM
    Need to install hardware on my computer without cd or internet
    Hello I built my computer, and I used it for a long time and crashed. I re-booted it with a friend's disk and registered it. There's one problem, Every piece of hardware I had installed won't work. I can't use internet because there is no ethernet driver and my disks are lost. I really need this computer running because my current old laptop will die soon. Please help me and give me tips on what to do. Thanks-
    Mouse51180 Posts: 40, Reputation: 5

May 18, 2009, 08:43 AM

Not much you can do without the internet to transfer files. Have to contact your manufacturerer and get them to send it to you or go to the library or a friends house with a keychain thumb drive and get them that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer hardware [ 2 Answers ]

Can you help me solve a problem with my HP Laserjet 6L its been a good worker for and I don't really want to replace it when I first switch it on there is only one green light on until I tell it to print and than all three lights come on 1 orange and 2 green in the manual it says here is an...

Computer hardware [ 1 Answers ]

When I boot my PC, a shrill sound continues from CPU. This sound continues and go up and down in a cyclic order. What is the reason ? What remedial measures can be initiated if this sound is indicative of any malfunctioning.

Computer hardware [ 1 Answers ]

How can I unlock the keyboard of my laptop

Can't install hardware [ 5 Answers ]

I have a gateway pentium d computer its not bad... i formated again ( delete everything and start over) now i'm trying to go to add a hardware but it says put in the installation cd , i put the windows ex cd, when i try to add a device it says i need to connect to the internet, how can i connect to...

View more questions Search