Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simonjarvis Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

May 1, 2009, 08:35 PM
    Whirlpool Gas Dryer Installation Manual?
    I have been give a very old Whirlpool Gas Dryer from my a friend and our plummer friend needs the installation instructions before he'll install it. The model number is 3LXI5503101 but can't find anything on the net about this model. Its over 20 years old and we need to know the GAS volume information required so we don't feed it too much or to little gas. If anyone knows anything about this dryer or very old whirlpool gas dryers in general would be greatly appreciated. If you need a picture I am happy to email one to you.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

May 4, 2009, 03:39 AM
    The dryer has its own gas pressure deducing valve that is preset at the factory. A 1/2 inch black iron or flexible gas line will work on almost all units I have installed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installation Manual [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for an installation manual for a used Kenmore Dishwasher, Model: 665.16532200

4 prong plug for dryer - new dryer installation [ 3 Answers ]

We are installing a new dryer with a 220 volt 4 prong plug, old dryer had only 3 prongs How is the house wiring attached to new receptacle? cgfryar

Installation manual for remote fan control [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get the installation manual for Harbor Breeze UC 9050T remote control? It got misplaced and the electrician needs information...

Change drain location for New Whirlpool Installation [ 1 Answers ]

My project involves removing an existing 5 foot by 28 inch wide bath tub and installing in its place a 6 foot by 36 inch whirlpool. I have check out all the details and I have the room needed to fit the tub and do the installation properly and also handle the electrical. However I am a novice when...

View more questions Search