Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keving110 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Installation Manual
    Looking for an installation manual for a used Kenmore Dishwasher, Model: 665.16532200
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2008, 10:50 PM

Keving110 - you can probably get one through SEARS, check with the appliance dept. in SEARS ( OR ) You may be able to get one or just get to use it long enough to put the dish washer in , Take the serial number with you go to see about this or call them , IF you don't have any luck come back and see us , one of us will be able to lead you through the instalation Good luck and have a good day and GOD BLESS :: F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a manual [ 2 Answers ]

Need manual for craftsman engine analyzer serial #E-83R

Want to mae a manual fan! [ 1 Answers ]

It's my first time visiting this website. I really found it very helpful. I have a problem. n the country I live there is power failure everyday for many hours and me and my family is seriously sick of this. I want to make a large manual fan at home for me and my family like the ones that used to...

Looking for TV Manual [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Philips Model 55PP9393H/17 big screen TV. Bought it used and didn't get a manual. I'm trying to get a diagram of the best way to hook everything up (cable box, vcr, dvd, ps3). Also, I don't think I got the original remote for it, and would like to see a pic of that to be sure. If...

Installation manual for remote fan control [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get the installation manual for Harbor Breeze UC 9050T remote control? It got misplaced and the electrician needs information...

Motherboard Manual [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I download the manual of my 663AS PRO (Jetway) Mainboard? It is not available at the Jetway site neither to other sites I have checked. Can anyone direct me to the proper site?

View more questions Search