Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amideast Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2009, 05:30 AM
    What should I do with my hair?
    Hi everybody. Please I need help my hair is dry not really but it's not a good hair and I need a new hair cut. Actually my hair is long and I want to have a short hair cut but I’m worry because I don't know if it's going to be perfect .:(
    What can you suggest to me please? I want to have beautiful hair in the summer!
    Thanks. :)
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2009, 05:48 AM

So, you are saying your hair is dry in a way of saying that it is just to plain and boring? Have you looked at any magazines or anything to see what the new style is? How about asking a hair stylist what she thinks is good now adays or asking her what she thinks would look good on you? I have done that to the people that cut my hair and I like what they do.

Apr 26, 2009, 04:27 AM

Hi, Adam.
    Yes I saw magazines and I asked a hair stylist about my hair but she told me that my hair is not good enough to have a short haircut but I want to do it. That's the problem I want to do something that I love but that's not going to be good for me and I'm asking for a solution : for example doing some products in my hair or something like this.
    I have a beautiful natural color in my hair and I don't want to lose it.
    Thanks.

adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 06:44 AM

Maybe you shouldn't do anything to your hair. My fiancé has the most beautiful natural hair color and I wouldn't let her do anything to it. Her hair stylist won't even do anything to it, because she doesn't want her to lose her natural hair color.

I wouldn't recommend any hair coloring or highlights if you don't want to lose the naturality of it. Perhaps you could just go for a different style with your hair and go shorer for once. You never know until you try.

Plus, it is just hair, and it will grow back to the length that you prefer.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 06:46 AM

How about layering it? If you go to a professional stylist he/she will be able to find the best hair cut for to match to contour of your face and your hair type.

Sarah
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 06:48 AM

What does your hair stylist mean by your hair is not good enough? Is it thick? Thin? Somewhere in the middle? Curly, wavy, straight?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 06:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeMarie View Post
    what does your hair stylist mean by your hair is not good enough? is it thick? thin? somewhere in the middle? curly, wavy, straight?
    I know this stylist doesn't sound like a good one. All hair types can be cut short. How the cut is depends on the person's facial structure.

Sarah
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2009, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    I know this stylist doesn't sound like a good one. All hair types can be cut short. How the cut is depends on the person's facial structure.

Sarah
    I had to spread the rep but exactly.
    lemonseed97 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2009, 06:25 PM

I understand what you mean. I tryed this, and It was a great was to jude how my hair would look short. Get Short Hair without Cutting - No Cut Bob Hairstyle - Seventeen.com Also, you can look on websites and all, and try diffrent shampoos. (Change It up a bit.) Or, just a simple headband would compliment anyone.

Apr 29, 2009, 07:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoeMarie View Post
    what does your hair stylist mean by your hair is not good enough? is it thick? thin? somewhere in the middle? curly, wavy, straight?
    Okey my hair is a desaster it's curly and dry and it's not thin so you have any solutions?:confused:
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 05:08 AM

My hair is about the same way. I used to straighten it a lot but that's how it got so dry. I've found some herbal essence mousse that I put in now after I get out of the shower and just scrunch it while I blow dry it, not so that it's completely dry but so it's not sopping wet and I let it air dry for a while. My hair is just past my shoulders, but it's layered which is good if you're hair is thicker and you want to wear it curly. If I can figure out how to post a picture in here I will
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I still be worried that I'm Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

It's a strange story really, I may have had sex with my boyfriend( 5 weeks ago), but I don't think he'really went in all the way' but I know he did cume, very possibley not in me. I was worried about pregencey, we did'nt have any protection, so first thing the next morning I took the morning after...

What should I do [ 1 Answers ]

There is this boy that I think I still like but I don't I have dated him 3 times and I dumped him all 3 times because I felt like I did not like him but them like a week later I fell like I want to go out with him again HELP :( :( :(

View more questions Search