Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 12:58 PM
    Should I still be worried that Im Pregnant?
    It's a strange story really, I may have had sex with my boyfriend( 5 weeks ago), but I don't think he'really went in all the way' but I know he did cume, very possibley not in me. I was worried about pregencey, we did'nt have any protection, so first thing the next morning I took the morning after pill. My peiroud was due within the next week. I have had 2 on time and regular very heavy- just my userial peirouds. I have had a massive mood swing (possible due to change in job, home situation and stress) just the one that lasted my last perioud. I have read up on other symptoms and have none. Should I still be worried?
    jonjons1girl Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Mar 13, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah3
    Its a strange story really, I may have had sex with my boyfriend( 5 weeks ago), but I dont think he'really went in all the way' but I know he did cume, very possibley not in me. I was worried about pregencey, we did'nt have any protection, so first thing the next morning I took the morning after pill. My peiroud was due within the next week. I have had 2 on time and regular very heavy- just my userial peirouds. I have had a massive mood swing (possible due to change in job, home situation and stress) just the one that lasted my last perioud. I have read up on other symptoms and have none. Should I still be worried?
    I wouldn't, but if you feel worried take a home test and see what the outcome is.
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Mar 13, 2007, 01:47 PM
    No, if you were pregnant you wouldn't have had your period. Also the morning after pill is very effective.
    Cutie_Pie228 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 19, 2007, 06:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah3
    Its a strange story really, I may have had sex with my boyfriend( 5 weeks ago), but I dont think he'really went in all the way' but I know he did cume, very possibley not in me. I was worried about pregencey, we did'nt have any protection, so first thing the next morning I took the morning after pill. My peiroud was due within the next week. I have had 2 on time and regular very heavy- just my userial peirouds. I have had a massive mood swing (possible due to change in job, home situation and stress) just the one that lasted my last perioud. I have read up on other symptoms and have none. Should I still be worried?
    I have been pregnant once, and that was because I didn't use protection either. I was extremely worried. And I even used birth control after having sex without protection. But I still managed to get pregnant. The best thing to do is go to a doctor and find out if you are or not. Because there are a lot of options you can choose from if you are. But I wouldn't go and say anything to your boyfriend yet until you find out for sure. If you go on the deprovera shot you will not get pregnant. Even if you have sex unprotected. Trust me, I would know. I am currently on the shot, and I have had unprotected sex lots of times. I wish you the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7weeks pregnent-Shall we participate in sex? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am 25years old.I am 7 weeks pregnant now.If we participate in Sex is there any problem for baby? Wanted to know shall we participate in sex? After how many months we can particiapte? Please clear my doubts? Thanks R9

I do NOT want to get pregnant & I'm totally ignorant about pregnency and dates. [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I am 23 years old girl.Its been 5- 6 months I got into a relationship and in Jan we ended up making love.I am totally new to this and have no idea about sex or dates or anything at all.My boyfriend says he has some knowledge but I am not at all confident about his knowledge.By now we would...

What should I do [ 1 Answers ]

There is this boy that I think I still like but I don't I have dated him 3 times and I dumped him all 3 times because I felt like I did not like him but them like a week later I fell like I want to go out with him again HELP :( :( :(

Pregnent-what food need to take? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 25 years old.Yesterday I came to know that I am pregnant.To maintain good health what food I need to take.I would appreciate you if you tell me. Reddy01:) :confused:

View more questions Search