Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacey_meacher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2006, 05:24 AM
    Will I get back with my ex?
    Hi

I just come out of a serious relationship, he split up with me because he didn't want a relationship anymore we were together for a year and a half. I really miss him and I want him back but I went out last weekend and ended up kissing his brother. He found out and went mad. Do you think that he will ever get back with me!! Is there anyway of finding out if he will come back to me or not?

Thanks
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2006, 07:18 AM
    The only person who can answer your question is your ex and no one else.

Under the circumstances explained by yourself, to be honest I don't think he will.
    1 - you said yourself he told you directly he didn't want a relationship.
    2 - you kissed his brother... he may think you did to make him jealous and that doesn't always work on guys!
    CaliforniaOrange Posts: 36, Reputation: 6

Sep 18, 2006, 07:29 AM
    ^I agree, kissing his brother probably sealed the deal. Based on the limited amount of info given, I'd say your best bet is to give him a few weeks of no contact and then try to sincerely apoligize and be as reasonable as possible... that could work.
    BIM Posts: 245, Reputation: 50

Sep 18, 2006, 07:35 AM
    I do not know the reasons you broke up in the first place, but I am pretty confident that after you kissed his brother your chances of reconciliation are slim.

All you can do is apologize and see where it goes from there. :o
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2006, 07:48 AM
    I highly doubt it - he broke with you - you did a really imature thing kissing his brother.

When a person breaks you - you need to end all contact. You did a desperate thing for attention - very unattractive.

I think it's best you take time for yourself right - figure out whtya pushed him away.

Cahnces are slim you will ever get him back in the near future.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2006, 06:39 PM
    At this point your questions are very rhetorical and have no answers. He said he broke up with you because he didn't want a relationship anymore. Fair enough but why wait a year and a half to come to that realization? Furthermore, he had no right going "mad" when you kissed his brother. I hope you didn't kiss his brother just out of spite but the fact remains that he broke up with you so you're fair game. Actually you need to do more stuff like that, which is to say live your life as if he doesn't matter anymore. It's the only what to get him to come back to you if it's meant to be and the only way to get over him if it isn't.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2006, 06:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaOrange
    ^I agree, kissing his brother probably sealed the deal. Based on the limited amount of info given, I'd say your best bet is to give him a few weeks of no contact and then try to sincerely apoligize and be as reasonable as possible...that could work.
    Frankly I'm not so sure she has anything to apologize for, at least not to him. To his brother maybe, but not to him.
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2006, 01:09 AM
    I agree S_Cianci, I would call this a closed case, and try forget about it, learn from it and not repeat the same mistake. We all learn from our mistakes!
    stacey_meacher Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2006, 05:44 AM
    But his brother was telling me that he has a new girlfriend even though his other brother said that he is still single so I don't relly know what to believe.
    His brother made the move to kiss me so it was just something that happened, I was drunk as well.
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2006, 05:48 AM
    Whether you where drunk or not shouldn't be an excuse.
    You still let him kiss you!

I would just forget all about it and move on, and try on not mix or mingle with your ex's brothers.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2006, 05:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey_meacher
    But his brother was telling me that he has a new girlfriend even though his other brother said that he is still single so i dont relly know what to believe.
    His brother made the move to kiss me so it was just something that happened, i was drunk as well.
    Your making excuses. Your making excuses for the relationship, the relationship's demise, your kiss, what your told. It's natural to make excuses to yourself but now you making excuses here. You need to go back and reread what everybody here posted. You need to read it several times until it starts to stink in. It's good advice but your so emotionally broken that your acting desperate to get him back. You've got to pull away and find yourself. You'll like yourself a lot more when the pain isn't so raw.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 19, 2006, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey_meacher
    Hi

I just come out of a serious relationship, he split up with me because he didnt want a relationship anymore we were together for a year and a half. i really miss him and i want him back but i went out last weekend and ended up kissing his brother. he found out and went mad. do you think that he will ever get back with me!!!! is there anyway of finding out if he will come back to me or not?

Thanks
    You missed him so much you kissed his brother? Drunk or no your behavior is something you need to address and make a lot of improvements on. If he has half a brain he will not be back to you. Sorry, you asked and you deserve the truth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

How do I get him back [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I just broke up tonight and I want to get him back but also want to wait awhile so he won't think that in missing him already, let me give you some history : we have been together for about a year and we have a baby girl on the way I don't want her to grow up like I did with out a...

How To Get Him Back [ 9 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship with this guy for a year and a month, and he decided he needs a break. He still loves me he just doesn't know if he wants to be single, and he doesn't want to have a doubt in his mind that he wants to be with me. The thing is, he's expecting me to wait for a couple of...

I wants my ex back [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everyone. :( I', desprete, I finally found the girl of my dreams, and no one could ever take her place, and I'm attempted to end my life if she isn't in it. I knows I sound like afool, but it's just the way I feel. I tried going with other girls but I just can't do it, all I do is think...

Can I have her back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi please advise me what to do and what are my chaces... anyway this is the story I love this girl I was seeing this girl for 5 months and we really become very good friends.On 1st April as we know that we call it "APRIL FOOL". At that day I decided to make her fool and to find out that she...

View more questions Search