Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meekadn Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2006, 10:29 AM
    Circuits
    Suppose that the switch has been closed for a length of time sufficiently long for the capacitor to become fully charged. (a) Find the steady-state current in each resistor. R1=16.00 kΩ, R2=12.00 kΩ, and R3=2.00 kΩ. (b) find the charge on the capacitor. 9.00V, 10.0uC

I found part (a) but I'm having a difficult time with part (b)

Can someone please help with part (b)
    rajeevsrai Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Sep 16, 2006, 01:59 PM
    Hi there
    I am afraid the solutions requires the circuit!
    waynemia Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

Feb 12, 2008, 02:51 PM
    The schematic of the circuit is necessary. The source voltage, switch location, resistor locations and values, capacitor location are all critical to solving the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

New bathroom circuits [ 1 Answers ]

I am remodeling my 2nd floor bathroom and adding laundry (gas dryer). I replacing old circuits with 2 new circuits. One dedicated to washer/dryer and another for one outlet, 2 vanity lights, 1 general illumination light, and for the exhaust fan/shower light. Can I make one 12/3 run from my...

Testing circuits [ 4 Answers ]

Anybody have creative ideas on how to test light and receptacle circuits in a brand new house that does not have power yet from the utility company. The sub panel is complete with all the wires and circuit breakers connected. All the receptacles and lights switches are installed. Has anyone...

'Cross line' in circuits [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it's possible for 'cross line' or contamination (don't know if it's the correct word) to exists in electrical systems just like in a telecommunication systems when one person phones the other person and one or both of these parties can sometimes hear the conversations of a...

Number of circuits [ 5 Answers ]

I’m in the process of remolding my basement, basically 2 20x20 rooms. My question is how many separate circuits do I need for the electrical. All I’m talking about is lights and general use outlets. Could all the lights and outlets be on one circuit, or should they be separated? By room or by...

Circuits in Kitchen [ 6 Answers ]

I just replaced my appliances in my kitchen and when installing the Fridge they had to plug it in to a different outlet from before. I didn't think it should share an outlet - but I looked at my circuit box and there doesn't seem to be a dedicated Fridge outlet. The electric range is on it's own...

View more questions Search