Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhali333 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2009, 09:46 AM
    Identification of artist and painting
    Hi,

Can someone please help me identify this painting and the artist that painted it, PLEASE!

Thanks
    Bruce
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2009, 09:59 AM

I don't know but I hope you find out.
    murphym Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 11:53 AM

This is called "Light of the World" by Charles Bosseron Chambers, printed by E.G. Co. Inc.
    bhali333 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2009, 04:33 PM
    Hi,

Thank you for the information, would the print be actual oil on canvas board?

This painting is an actual oil painting done on canvas board. It had been framed and coverd by parchment paper that was crumbling at the time I purchased it.

Bruce

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting/artist identification [ 2 Answers ]

I inherited these three paintings recently. Has anyone ever seen similar paintings or recognize this artist?

Painting Identification [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to identify the painting I'm sending as an attachement. I gess that is an oil by a french painter of the beginning of the 20th century who may have bee close to the Nabis or more probably to the Fauves, but I'm not sure. Thanks in advance Rebalthus

Engraving, Artist Proof, Artist Signiture Identification [ 13 Answers ]

15854 15855 I found this artist proof at a local thrift store. It's entitled "Lady Godiva". I think it's an engraving? It's numbered a/p II 2/8. It is a very interesting piece with "erotic hidden images" throughout. Someone told me it falls into the catigory of "ambiguous erotic art". Would...

Painting artist and title identification [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me find the artist and title of this oil painting. It is a 48 X 54in. Abstract oil painting on canvas. It is signed daigonally on the bottom right corner with R H. 12922

Oil painting identification [ 6 Answers ]

Need help in identifying artist's signature on an oil painting. The signature looks like Chl.iebert I can not upload jpeg because of size limitations. Any ideas? Thanks Jeff

View more questions Search