Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hassaniqbal84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 12:03 PM
    Lost hard disk drive partition
    I have HP dv6500, core 2 duo, 1.5 ghz
    I accidentally deleted my one of the partition while installing windows vista

In COMPUTER MANAGEMENT it is showing that partition as unallocated spcae
    When I try to convert that into a partition the following error occurs "NOT ENOUGH SPACE AVAILABLE ON THE DISK TO COMPLETE THIS OPERATION "

Help
    Helljack6 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Apr 16, 2009, 09:29 AM

Reload the system with your restore disks if you made them as this will set both partitions back to normal, if not, you're out of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to partition hard drive linux installation along with existing windows [ 1 Answers ]

How to partition hard drive linux installation along with existing windows

Unable to partition or format hard drive [ 8 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba MK6014MAP 6gig hard drive that I am unable to partition, reformate, fdisk I am unable to do anything with it I have tried fdisk through dos and a windows98 bootdisc, I have tried partition magic, also ultimate boot cd, just about anything you can think of to no avail. The...

Lost space in hard disk [ 4 Answers ]

My hard disk is of 40GB. When I bought my computer then I had 4 partitions of size 9.75 GB each i.e. total 39 GB. Than I installed linux. Then I again re-installed windows. Now linux didn't boot. I went to disk management. There were two unknown partition. I think maybe they were of linux and...

External hard drive partition inaccessible [ 2 Answers ]

2 partitions on my external 120gb HD have become inaccessible. Their names now appear to be "Local Disk", and if you try to access them you get an error message. http://www.imageviper.com/displayimage/11865/0/s.JPG The drives F and H in the picture above are the ones having the problem....

View more questions Search