Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddimaur0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 07:08 AM
    I hate my dad but love my mom and live with a man who's and alchohalic?
    Okay well I'm 14 and my mom and my dad have to decide who gets custody. There's a whole lot to this confusing situation but there's forgery and arguing and invalid guardian ship and so on a so forth. But the major point is I want to live with my mom. My dad and I don't even live together. I'm living with a man who was a TEMPORARY guardian and is now not. But I'm not so sure I want to leave my friends again for the 8th time. It hard. I want to live with my mom but what happens if she doesn't win the case. My familiy will hate me!! What do I do ?

Signed
    ddimaur0
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 07:13 AM

Well at fourteen you may have a say in who gets custody.

What is the reason that your mother does not have custody currently?
    ddimaur0 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 07:29 AM

Well my mom and dad were never married so we . Me and my mom . Moved to FL. She married a guy who was later abusive to me. So she asked my dad to take me for the summer so she could get a house and a divorse... just so I dident have to be there you no not a good environment. Well when my mom came back to get me my dad put threats against her and then filed and abandoment report. So then he got custody and gave it to my gramp and then he died ang my grams BF got it and he is a jurk. I.E the alchohalic
    blueleaf26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 11:30 AM
    When you say abusive, what exactly is it? I mean in what way... as a fourteen year old girl you are supposed to have the right to choose to whom you want to stay... anyway as far as I know there's a lot of institution near your country who can really help you if you just really seek them... as I notice from your message I can feel that there is a hesitation unto you... I might say that you worried that you will be leaving your mother with his alcoholic dumb- man... if you worry about her then worry about yourself first... or you will end up just like a dog wandering around empty headed with no respect left on your own self... and I bet you don't like that to happen... its all about your choice your mom will live without you as much as she choose to live with a guy like that... but you, your just beginning to live your life, don't be fear, go on and try to get something for your own... don't be stupid OK... things will be fine as long as you do it your own... I understand you love your mother that much but think about this... does she love you much more than you love her, if she really cares about you and love you just the same you did love her could it be hard for her to leave his stupid alcoholic man and stay living protecting you instead of finding some man stupid like what she was doing now... hey girl wake up its your life not your mom... grow it on your own if she can't make it for you... hope this help and sorry if you find some words offensive...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I've fallen in love with a girl who's engaged. [ 10 Answers ]

K I need all the input I can get that would be great thanks. So how the story goes is I met my friends sister at work. She has been engaged for 5 years were both 19 yrs old. At first I didn't think nothing of it but as time went by we started to talk more and more about anything and everything...

I'm in love with my best friend who's 4 yrs older. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so, I've been friends with this guy for a little over a year and he is my best friend. I've liked him since we met, and he knows this. There's a few problems, I'm 15 and he's 19, he has a girlfriend, and I'm not sure how he feels about me. He says things to me that lead me on, and he knows...

I love this song.who's sings it? [ 1 Answers ]

Masquerade... I believe part of it goes like this... "Can't believe the price you paid come and join the masquerade."

In love with my ex who's taken but sez she loves me. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 and in love.. . nd its doing my head in!! I broke up wiv my ex a little wile bak and we've both had partners since and she still has. . I told her the uva day that I love her and that it was doing my head in not being with her and she told me that she loved me 2 She sez she hasn't...

View more questions Search