Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hoshkins11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2009, 05:34 PM
    I'm in love with my best friend who's 4 yrs older.
    Okay so, I've been friends with this guy for a little over a year and he is my best friend. I've liked him since we met, and he knows this. There's a few problems, I'm 15 and he's 19, he has a girlfriend, and I'm not sure how he feels about me.

He says things to me that lead me on, and he knows that he does it, but he always says he's joking. I don't know what to do about this. He flirts with me all the time, and even his mom notices. She's told me to just wait it out, and thinks that in time something might happen, but I'm unsure. I truly think I am in love with him, and it really hurts to think that it could all just be a big joke on me..

Can anyone help? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jan 22, 2009, 07:02 PM

Well, let me start with this age gap. He's a bit older than you, probably on a different maturity level than you, etc. Plus he has a girlfriend. Just forget about it for now and wait 'till he asks you out or implies that he likes you in a serious way.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 22, 2009, 07:23 PM

Frankly, I don't believe a 19 yr old MAN would be best friends with a 15 yr old girl. You may think its so, but I doubt if he does.

Second, you need to distance yourself from this person. He has no business flirting with a 15 yr old.
    qween bee Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2009, 12:24 AM

Well personally, I love older men. I'm 17 &* my boyfriend is 22 and I see nothinq wronq w/. It. BUT your wayyy to younq! From personal experience ima tell you it's a bad idea! When I was 16 I was in love w/. A boy 20 years old! I just ended up qettin hurt because he was too old &* had different thinqs in mind. Your too younq for sex. Trust me! It's not worth it, qet someone your aqe & don't rush anythinq. When the time is riqht you will know it. Hope I helpp hunn :]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've fallen in love with a girl who's engaged. [ 10 Answers ]

K I need all the input I can get that would be great thanks. So how the story goes is I met my friends sister at work. She has been engaged for 5 years were both 19 yrs old. At first I didn't think nothing of it but as time went by we started to talk more and more about anything and everything...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

I love this song.who's sings it? [ 1 Answers ]

Masquerade... I believe part of it goes like this... "Can't believe the price you paid come and join the masquerade."

In love with my ex who's taken but sez she loves me. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 15 and in love.. . nd its doing my head in!! I broke up wiv my ex a little wile bak and we've both had partners since and she still has. . I told her the uva day that I love her and that it was doing my head in not being with her and she told me that she loved me 2 She sez she hasn't...

View more questions Search