Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jkarch373 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2009, 04:02 PM
    Wiring 7 recess lights
    I am using a 2 wire #14 wires and I want to diasy chain 7 can lights for my drop ceiling or do I have to go to a junction box and then star out from there? Thanks for any assistance.
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Apr 12, 2009, 04:38 PM
    Just wire from light to light. Do not use a central box.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring can lights [ 1 Answers ]

How to wire 3 can lights to a switch

Wiring can lights on three way [ 2 Answers ]

I removed a florecent light and wired three can lights on that three way switch. The casings of the cans are really hot. The other lights on single switches are fine. All wiring is okay I am lost.

Wiring a fan with two lights [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new fan that has an upper and lower light and the fan can be controlled by two different light switches. The wiring is a follows: From the ceiling: One black, white, red and ground From the fan: One black, white, blue (lower light), orange (upper light) and ground Do I connect...

Replacing a fluorescent light with recess lights [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking to replace my old ceiling fluorescent light with four recess lights. The current light is controlled by one switch and I'd like to control all four replacements lights with the same switch. Can you please advise me how to run the wires and how to connect them from one master switch...

Fluorescent and incandescent recess lights [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 recess fluorescent lights controlled with 2 3-way switches. Can I add a incandescent recess light to this circuit? Thanks

View more questions Search