Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Sep 12, 2006, 02:30 PM
    Funniest thing your kid ever said??
    This post was inspired after reading Tal's post "Out of the Mouths of Babes"

Kids are natural born comedians and make us laugh everyday.

When my oldest was only 4 she walked into her grandpa's bedroom and picked up the glass of water that his dentures were soaking in. After staring at them for a while, my dad asked her jokingly if she'd like to wear them for a minute. My daughter immediately put the glass down and backed away saying " Ohh nooo grandpa, cause then I'll speak spanish!"

My other daughter Nattie had learned a bit of a potty mouth from her dear uncle at the age of 5. We worked with her to teach her that certain words were not appropriate to speak in our home or anywhere else for that matter. One day, she was walking through the living room when my husband opened the bathroom door after taking a long, hot steamy shower. When she saw him, she screamed and started yelling "holy crap, dad's on fire, call 911.." We reassured her it was only the steam coming from his body.

What is the funniest thing your kids have ever said?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2006, 03:10 PM
    "i hate spending time with you!!!" (16 yr old daughter on xmas day)

OK. So that was a downer and wasnt funny at all, but she DOES laugh about it now. Thank goodness the teen years go away eventually.

on a more seriously funny note...

my little one saw me come out of the shower one day. I guess for some reason or another he hadn't seen me undressed much and his eyes got big and he said "wow, looka dat"! I of course felt proud and wished the women id known in my life had such enthusiasm... but then the next time I showered he made sure to be waiting when I came out... only this time he giggled and pointed. Ah yes. That's more like the response I expected. =)
    jvibe101 Posts: 58, Reputation: 4

Sep 14, 2006, 06:14 PM
    Ok I don't have a kid but my 4 year old cousin told my uncle "I spent all day with you yesterday doing the most ridiculous things and I'm through with it". This was hilarious because the whole point of that day was to give him some fun before school. :D Ohh the irony.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2006, 03:44 PM
    One year we spent Christmas in the cabin up in the mountains. After our 5 year old son went to sleep, we put out his presents next to the tree and went to bed. Late that night the wind began blowing extremely hard and it some how hit the chimney just right and blew soot and charcoal all over the presents and the floor. When we got up the next morning I said, "look, Santa came last night!" My son looked at the sooty mess and said, "Yea, and he sure is a messy son of a bi***!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 15, 2006, 04:46 PM
    Well, let's see. When I was young I would say the ABCs like this

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNO that's not nice QRST...

You get the point.
    weetieweet Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2007, 05:20 PM
    My sister just found out she's pregnant and has yet to tell my 3 year old niece, a few days ago she caught my sister touching her not yet showing belly so my niece came up to her and asked "is there a baby in there?" my sister replied "why would u ask that?" so my niece walked up and started feeling my sister's belly and replied "no, i think it's just whipped cream..."

Haha, I thought it was cute

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking to do the right thing. [ 9 Answers ]

I live with 5 other girls in a house. We all share rent and utilities. Our toilet got plugged and it may have been from a tampax. Two of us admitted we'd flushed tampax down the toilet in the past because we didn't know we weren't supposed to. The plumbing bill came to $120 and the other girls...

Did I do the right thing ? [ 5 Answers ]

I call the animal cruelty number to my neighbor and they said that they will investigate him and probably sue him > thanks labman and everyone else for helping I really appreciate it .

FUNNY VIDEO: Americas Funniest Girls [ 1 Answers ]

http://ahafun.net/index.php?action=showpic&&pic=2 Do you think that all of them are American ? :D

Is this the right thing to do? [ 6 Answers ]

OK so I have this ex and he knows I still like him and one week he will say o I love you still to and then the next week he will ignore my calls and text and everything so what I've been trying to do is avoied him and stuff like that like I took him out of my pro and all this and when he ims or...

Am I doing the right thing? [ 9 Answers ]

? I met this 23 year old guy this past May. We started dating and everything was fine. After a whole and huge mess we broke up this past September. I didn't see him for 3 months. Then we saw each other again a week before Christmas and we got back together. Eveything has been really good. A...

View more questions Search